Best controller on the market right now

Best controller on the market right now.

Attached: Switch Pro Controller.jpg (1500x1500, 167.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gulikit.com/productinfo/737791.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's annoying to use in pc and constantly disconnects if it gets bumped
might be a personal issue though

For 3D controls, certainly, but the D-Pad is too far in for extended use in 2D controlled games.

I like the big face buttons, but the dpad is garbage and I dislike just how much the joysticks travel to full input

Qrd me on what makes this better than an xbox controller, its the exact same layout

Switchfags showing their brainwashing again

That's not the Xbox Series S/X controller.

thats a fake, but yeah the pro controller is pretty great
gulikit.com/productinfo/737791.html
i splooged on this, its pretty much a better pro controller and thats me migrating from the official switch pro, i was starting to get weird drift but only on pc.
my only dislike of the guili is that is smaller in the hand than the pro and i had to mod the buttons to change the way they felt which was a pita, the discussion around buttons sticking is true and i noticed it not even more than a day of use, modding them is simple enough once its open and making the buttons linear is pure sex. if youre gonna get one id recommend getting a spare pair of switches so you can go ham on one without worrying about screwing it

>digital triggers in the year of our lord two thousand and twenty-two
lol and quite possibly lmao

Does it do xinput?

gyro, 40 hours of battery
I don't play racing games

i'm way too used to the xbox positioning of ABXY to ever be able to pick up a nintendo controller again

kinda fucked how they're $70 and you still need to mod them

what makes it the best?
Is it better than the xbox and ps5 controllers?
Is the powerA ones just as good?

Control stick sits closer to the ball of your thumb since you grip it a little lower, better button layout with lots of room and big buttons that make pressing multiple buttons feel much easier, it's lighter, it has much better battery life, and it has gyro if that matters to you.

The XBox has better DPad placement, triggers, and PC compatability.

yeah, it has 4 modes, switch, xinput, android, dinput
eh, what can you do, i got it for cheaper than i would pay for an xbone controller and it has the bonus of being usable on switch
>full gyro
>hal analog triggers
>hal joysticks (essentially youll never get stick drift) and they are hands down the most accurate sticks that exist no contest, average error rate is 0.5 compared to switch pros 5-6%
>mechanical buttons (somewhat similar to a tactile keyboard, with a simple mod you can make them linear, the controller is a bitch to open though)
there are a fair couple of reviews that break them down well. that same company has made hal steam deck joysticks, im crossing my fingers they do the same for the index, those sticks are garbage

the second part was meant for

my pro con's left stick AND d-pad are fucked

8bit do pro 2

The only thing that stops me from buying it is the battery. I hate wireless shit. Can I literally rip the battery off and still be able to play by wire?

*arm wiggles*

it's the best 1st party controller by a long shot, but mostly due to the fact that the others fail miserably in the QA department. the procon isn't perfect by any means, ghost dpad up presses still sour me on the thing and digital triggers kinda suck.
best overall is whatevers the latest and greatest 8bitdo, I can't believe the big plastic gamebox companies get away with selling their trash for 70 bucks.

It's alright but it also suffers from some drift too.

The Dpad is fucking garbage being able to input up and down or left and right at the. same time, and they never consistently fixed it (xenoblade 2 controller fixes it, every other controller is $70 russian roulette)

Cool if you wanna do unintentional TAS strats but trash otherwise

Also the triggers feel terrible and the back of it could really use a lip on the edge instead of nothing for grip. But otherwise it’s alright 6.5/10 controller anything higher is Nintendo fan delusion.

how is it that this controller has the greatest battery life of all the newer gen console controllers?

>100% no dead zone
Holy fuck. Enjoy buying a new controller every four months

Too expensive. Back in my days, you could buy an extra controller really cheap.

Battery tech is intentionally hampered by most companies. Your devices COULD have twice the capacity, but then we can't sell you replacements in 3 years time

My pro controller slow turns on one stick and drifts on the other, the rubber on the sticks has become warped, and the sync button literally broke off of the PCB.