How to fix RE6

How to fix RE6

>Cut Jake' and Ada's campaign from the game completely
>Focus on making Leon's and Chris campaigns longer and more polished
>Make Leon's more survival horror focused so it actually feels distinct from Chris
>Make the environments bigger like Mercs so you can actually play the combat like it was intended.
>Cut the majority of QTE's/Set Pieces/Forced walking/camera control ripping from the game. Polish the few you do keep so they don't feel jank as fuck
>Make co-op more meaningful by having you trade resources with the other player similar to RE5, make it smoother instead of just cutting it from the game.

There, the game goes from a 5/10 to a solid 8 or 9.

Attached: RE6.jpg (718x1000, 421.39K)

No, the solution is to cut Leon and Chris's campaigns because we don't need another fucking RE game about those characters. Focus on Jake and Sherry, who are actually important to the central events of the story.

sherry is LITERALLY there for fucking FANSERVICE you dumb BITCH

I feel like fixing the logo would come first...

Attached: It's a giraffe .jpg (985x749, 81.21K)

you're literally asking for a whole different game

No, Jake and Sherry are there because bioweapons/"Mutants" are the future of Resident Evil. The central events of the story revolve around Jake and his special blood, kinda like Alice in the movies. Sherry is among the first of a new breed of warrior against bioterrorism.

RE6 should have been spun into a brand new action IP.

Attached: Resident.Evil.full.1653793.jpg (882x726, 214K)

>Focus on the OC donut steel thats literally the estranged son of the main villain who we have never heard about before and he also a special snowflake blood that the plot convienently revolves around.

No.

How to fix RE6:
>8 hours of Sherry being used as a fucktoy for our viewing pleasure
You're welcome

Attached: sample_9016e82e7e5f0d18a0b0db2b48154eeb.jpg (483x478, 37.63K)

>you WILL suck the giraffe dick
>and you WILL be happy

>Not 1 campaign
>Not 2 campaigns
>NOT EVEN 3 CAMPAIGNS
>FOUR (4) FUCKING CAMPAIGNS IN ONE SINGLE GAME

The sheer level of hubris required to think you could actually realistically pull this off.

Attached: 1659379997427813.jpg (1920x1080, 148.34K)

Campaigns:
Chris>Jake>>>>>Leon>Ada

The ADHD pacing of RE6 is the funniest shit ever, especially in Leon's campaign thats meant to be the "horror" one. I don't think a character ever gets in a vehicle that doesn't end up in an explosive crash throughout the entire game. Its like all the devs where high on meth will making it.

I love Helena and want to marry and have children with her

Attached: 1534532898859.jpg (900x1600, 247.58K)

Despite not enjoying a lot of it, I was still intrigued by the overall spectacle of the game. It feels like a Michael Bay movie on steroids and it feels like one of the biggest games I've ever encountered in terms of scope and scale and with four campaigns.
Feels like a hell of a lot of effort must have gone into it and then 3/4 of the game is laughable

amazed to see there are Jake fans, one of the shittiest and worst written characters I have ever played with

Yeah, cutting the best character (Jake) will surely make it better.

The only good thing about Jake was his CQC playstyle. His campaigns still had some of the worst gimmicks in the entire game like the stealth sections and snowblind key hunt.

if we could control the partner like in revelations 2, re6 would be much more fun

also, less qte and scripted parts too