Pokémon peaked right here

No ifs, ands or buts.

Attached: PokemonHGSSBox.jpg (467x213, 67.19K)

sheep opinion

*Ahem*

Level curve.

Attached: 7d8.jpg (600x910, 41.7K)

>he needs to grind to beat his opponents

phys/spec split caused the massive power creep that killed the series for anyone other than collectors. gen 3 should have been peak but they dropped the gotta catchem all line so real peak was actually gen 2. sorry op.

fpbp
these games are a 6/10, formulaic, and slow as fuck. pokemon will always be a nostalgia franchise and no amount of sheeping around gen 4 will change the fact that it sucks

Why don't people like oras? They're definitely among my favourites, found them better than emerald.

pokemon peaked with me feverishly ejaculating to misty in 1998

>the price
What the fuck? I remember getting SoulSilver for £30 back in 2010.

Attached: soulsilver.png (1185x547, 437.79K)

but muh battle frontier...

>thinking it wasnt a game destorying decision not to include it.
adhd that prevents you from playing into the end game like the devs assumed when asked why they didnt include it? there wasnt even a reason to play multiplayer on 3ds, it was infinitely better just to play on showdown instead.

>pokewalker
Just take a walk lmao

>zinnia
>literally everything post game
I never really liked Hoenn but the entire game is a fucking slog in ORAS and the dumb post game shit just adds to it

>All Pokemon playable, including hisuian
>intelligent AI
>Kanto

Top tier game that wasn't even made by Game Freak.

Attached: pokemon_radical_red_custom_label_by_yosoo5000_deerajd-pre.jpg (1267x631, 181.81K)

any hackroms that lets one catch the first 251 pokemon?

>these games are a 6/10, formulaic, and slow as fuck
Yeah? It's pokemon.

>le competitive difficulty hack is good
>6 gorillion shitmon stuffed into tiny kanto region
>red's back sprite is based on shitty ass sinnoh protag for no reason
kys, nigger, for shilling this
kys, nigger

>All Pokemon playable, including hisuian

Get that crap out of my gen 3 game.

How is it a fucking slog when it's very similar to emerald? If anything it's faster with the xp share than emerald.
I actually really liked the post game and couldn't give a shit about the bf.

Johto is the most dull region in the whole series and that says a lot. The pokemon are pretty shit too outside of a handful. Riding on Kanto's coattails doesn't make it the best

Attached: 1652541194199.gif (600x600, 13.38K)

ayo, mah nigga Muk is fuggin based and redpilled
sludge them niggas in da faec muthafuckas

Would you guys play a game where you transformed into the creature you captured/copied?
It'd be better if it were the player doing the work, instead of an "employee".

Attached: erwgrweg.jpg (1280x720, 91.63K)

>just gen 6 with sprites
no, fuck this gay shit. give me a real gen 3 rom hack. the only good one ive played is fire red omega and i thought that had a lot of things that could have been better.

this is literally only difficult because you're locked out of all the good shit and qol training features til like halfway through the story at which point the game becomes a cakewalk. Even before then a lot of shit crumbles to sweepers with coverage or sticky web. It has a robust features list and decent AI but the design and as an overall game it's pretty meh. I have no idea why people rate it so highly