So, I downloaded it through gamepass

So, I downloaded it through gamepass
And holy shit, it's so much better than Elden ring it's not even funny
How come Any Forums never talks about it

Attached: Cover_art_of_Star_Wars_Jedi_Fallen_Order.jpg (265x375, 23.52K)

>goodie two shoes jedi (again)
>woke castign points
>shitty er and shitty story
>jedi jedi jedi

Its the most boring aspects of Star Wars

>lack of enemy variety
>bad level design
>boring story
There's not much to praise.

its a worse sekiro in every aspect

Play a real Star Wars game kiddo.

Attached: JK2.jpg (801x1000, 64.01K)

its easy way too easy for the souls like it tries to wear the skin of

It has no loot.
It has you traceback into old zones five times after getting new shitty metroidvania ability. Only to get a cosmetic saber metal you don't even see in action.

didn't this remove the FPS parts?

I wish there was a Sekiro/Nioh/MGR (yes I included MGR fuck off) game based on the star wars universe. Imagine the boss battles against windu

Star Wars is fuck8ng lame

No, every Jedi Knight / Dark Forces game has shooting. Unless you mean Fallen Order in which case yes.

>>goodie two shoes jedi (again)
There are more games about corrupted jedi or sith than about normal jedi tho.

The lightsaber feels like a rubber toy, the force powers are basic and boring, the level design is horrible with lots of boring backtracking, the story is dull and predictable. The whole game is so uninspired, soulless and railroady. I genuinely believe whoever likes this game is an NPC.

and BTW i suck at souls games but had no problem playing this so this is how i know its too easy

Humanity doesn't deserve such a based game.

Attached: IKneel.jpg (200x356, 16.21K)

your mother

The sheer number of slider sections made it feel more like Mario 64 than Sekiro

Souls games are not hard unless you intentionally gimp yourself
Fallen Order on hardest difficulty is on par/harder than souls, which doesn't really mean much

Anyone else think the layout of the environments made no sense? I spent ages trying backtrack to the spaceship. Very poorly designed. Should have just made it linear.

see

That's not Star Wars: Droid Works.

I did, before you even was born
Fail to see how it's related to anything though

>NOOOO WHY DOES THIS PADAWAN ONLY KNOW BASIC SHIT I'M GOING INSANE SAVE ME REVAAAAAN

I liked it, self-contained areas that played a bit more like a puzzle game than a generic action game and clearly very inspired by metroid prime. Only thing I really hated was the boss-battles though, they fuuuuucking sucked.

Attached: 1295608754786.jpg (700x474, 67.44K)

I was born before the game came out so that's not possible.

being a padawan doesn't magically make a lightsaber more akin to a rubber mallet

While did the same thing and agree, it is more to do with the fact that it does new stuff while Souls 5 is totally stale.

I liked the boss fights for the most part. Second Sister 1-3 was lame thanks to being fake boss fights that only tested if you have the basic pattern recognition down, so those barely even count. The only genuinely shit boss fight was the Gorgara, because even on the hardest difficulty with max AI aggressiveness fighting it is like hitting a punching bag for five minutes. But Ninth Sister, Malicos, and Second Sister 4 were all good, especially Malicos. And Inquisitor Cal is a fucking blast.