Has a game ever made you feel included?

Has a game ever made you feel included?

Attached: 29766D3F-A6F8-476E-BDCC-32084618FA95.jpg (815x1024, 91.89K)

Isn't the wheelchair just a recycled asset from the quest where someone is pushing around busted ass Grandpa Drek'thar?

yes, when i play as a white male paladin equipped in heavy armor, longsword and shield

Yeah, every game. I boot up the game and i am included.

these fags don't even play the game, they just want brownie points

Attached: 1659284350185852.png (260x320, 151.35K)

Why the fuck would you still want to be a cripple in a video game

This is why Putin needs to win.

>be me
>be disabled
>find video games are a great escape, where i can walk/run properly and forget about being disabled
>boot up new game
>my character is disabled
mfw

Attached: unknown.png (640x450, 637.03K)

Hatred

Can't think of a game with a Finnish character, except Sam Lake's games.

Similar to how a white person with dreads is cultural appropriation, you should not be wishing to be an able bodied person. Embrace your disability user

Attached: modern gaming.png (630x443, 341.36K)

Nope, not that I'd want to. I play games to see things, do stuff and be someone that I couldn't possibly in real life. The very few times I've come across finnish characters in vidya, they've almost felt like fourth wall breaks. Jarring, unnecessary and undesired.

kato mitä jäbä

Warcraft used to but not anymore. Woke faggotry is an implicitly white construct.

how could you not make something you were born with your entire personality, user

"Inclusion" is nothing more than another dead end on the hunt to find the victimhood that neo-Marxists need to explain their world view. People can relate to people who aren't literally exactly like themselves.

>So you're saying that white males are neo-Marxists?
There's a huge difference between setting out to write heroes and villains without a mind towards race and setting out explicitly to paint a particular race as heroic or villainous. SJWs have engaged in a blatant campaign to humiliate, warp, and/or replace all straight white male heroes. Wokeness is the form of bigotry that the establishment has currently embraced.

Attached: life.jpg (935x960, 98.46K)

Mitäs tässä, maatilalla puuta sahaamassa. Mitäs ite?

>Kiketin needs to win
How are you enjoy that HIV Ivan?

Attached: 1651436773842.jpg (1157x772, 78.02K)

Otan kyrpä otassa töitä kiinni viikonloppuna kun projekti aikataulutettiin vituilleen. Oispa itelläkin puita hakattavana.

Embrace Hegelianism, user

Attached: Slavoj_Žižek_2015.jpg (1200x808, 96.26K)

Atom RPG and Disco Elysium were peak Eastern Euro kino and made me feel like someone else lives the same lived experiance and decided to make a work of art to reflect them

>thinks niggers invented dreads
kek