When you meet the character helping you over comms in person for the first time

When you meet the character helping you over comms in person for the first time.

Attached: 50E9A637-47C7-4902-BABC-4493CAD70C3F.jpg (1536x2048, 503.07K)

i can't believe these women willingly do this shit
also what compels people to want more money than they need for the rest of my life
with a couple i'd just immediately retire holy fuck screw contributing to society any more than strictly necessary

What phenotype is he?

I cringe when I see vtuber fans. All of them are fucking nerds and proud of it. I hope they would at least dress well but fucking hell. I see the pics of them at their cons. Disgusting. Some are fat. Some are skinny, All of them are ugly.

pic related is me irl hanging my bejitabro

Attached: 1648990498986.jpg (720x900, 130.99K)

he kinda looks like chudjak doe

he even has the incel vibes

>when you really meet them for the first time

Attached: file.png (375x677, 413.81K)

>that hairline
i can't tell if he's balding in his 20s or in his 40s

This is the paradox of life. Those who would be genuinely content with the 2-3 million needed to live their remaining 60 years of life without needing to work again will never be driven enough to earn it. Whereas people that do work enough to earn that much are motivated by more than the money and will keep working regardless.
Meanwhile anyone inbetween that gets that kind of wealth arbitrarily (lottery, inheritance etc) will likely be stupid and greedy enough to lose it all living beyond their means or trying to earn more.

>vtuber
>meet
fucking cringe lol

I actually like vtubers, but these "meet ups" are cringe as fuck.

You do know the picture on the bottom is when she was still a kid with baby fat and the one on top is a more recent picture, right?

I went to /vt/ once out of morbid curiosity and I spent like an hour there just fascinated by the pathetic depths of humanity on display there. This guy being the typical poster there makes sense.

This is the reason I used to travel to Asia. I need 4'8 - 4'10 girls. They must be impaled on my Western cock, simple as.

You should go to /dbs/ in Any Forums
Same energy

>actually knowing this
bro

I would literally fucking kill everyone if it would let me have her.
So many fucking sluts seen on the internet and IRL and never once i thought to myself
'Wow, this woman is pretty maybe i should approach her and ask her out'
And here come she. She's so fucking perfect its not even funny. She's a sperg like me too. And has ADHD tendencies like me too. And she's fucking small as fuck, so our kids would average out too since im a fucking giant. And her voice is one of the few noises i can fall asleep to.
I so wish i could have her.
Ill ruin my fucking body with amphetamines and testosterone, and i will try my hardest to get her. Nobody else has ever made my heart go doki doki like her. Not even 2D.

Attached: 1609414834023.png (528x528, 364.27K)

bro come on

When you meet your childhood heroes

Attached: 1656841317011.jpg (1440x1800, 216.82K)

Attached: 1654091742335.png (427x427, 294.52K)

jesus fuck I share a site with these losers

Attached: d75.jpg (495x495, 36.26K)

I don't want to give glowies ides but creating more mass shooters would be really easy if they used v-tubers

common knowledge if you're into vtubers at all

Attached: shork.png (559x557, 194.39K)

when and why did Any Forums get flooded with failed normalfags anyway

It's because I keep seeing people say she's all fat now using that picture to shitpost.

I just went there again and here is that guy *8 laughing at a new(?) vtuber and her prospective fans because of this. I love /vt/ because it's so mask off about the pathetic reasons why people actually watch these people rather than the "it's comfy background noise" cope you hear, and I love pics like OP because it puts a face to the words of these losers who dwell in anger rather than improving themselves.
>Yeah you cuckshit normalfag you should feel SORRY for me because I'm ugly and fat also I bet you watch streamers who have boyfriends you cuckold, I need a girl who doesn't lie to me and talk to men off stream because I'm a vulnerable loser (they actaully believe this)

Attached: vtcapture.png (1073x795, 596.8K)

Built for BBC.

so do they actually talk in this or do they just use prerecorded lines

Way ahead of you,

Attached: New-VTuber-Group-Israel-Official-Tweet-2022.jpg (601x691, 91.42K)

she is all fat now
have you seen her in the past couple months

Average white male

oh please like your degeneracy is any better.

how many times does she needs to dye her hair for jay?

Her personality is fake you fucking retard

How could I have seen her? She's semi-reclusive and has no public social media unrelated to a persona.

user, you can see a fucking toy story toy in their hand in the bottom, of course that's a kid photo retard

there was a guy who bought a tenga and she tweeted about it so it's likely live.

yes he used it in front of her.

Where the fuck are their noses?

If you're ugly on the outside, you're ugly on the inside.

cute

Attached: Watson.jpg (811x769, 43.88K)

Is it him?

Attached: 1658915202043370.png (720x655, 326.37K)

the jew took them.

what???

can i watch this sounds like cringe kino

>h loli e Meet
Must have been intentional

Mori Calliope is the cutest vtuber

Attached: 1635865058444.jpg (3045x3002, 2.86M)

Looks like the bitch from scott pilgrim lmao
Also does anyone have gen 2, only ones I haven't seen

You guys really need to stop thinking about girls all the time

does someone have bae? i want to see the most physically beautiful in all of EN rumor is true.

you really should just kill yourself user if this is how you're gonna behave

She's so fat and wasted now. And I don't mean it in a good way.

Attached: 1656666617970.jpg (808x960, 138.04K)

>H loli e meet
Sounds like fun

true statement no irony.

Reminds me a lot of a weeb girl I knew in university who went to live in Japan. Must be a common phenotype for this.

Also I like videogames. What characters do you guys play in fighting games?

Attached: FAI0RIJUUBEdZe7.png (1396x1000, 280.42K)

Where is the mole...

Too bad drinking alcohol and eating junk every day turned her into a fucking pug, she looks disturbing now.

shes fit yeah

shame, her sister and mom are ripped though.
i only saw mumei, her old videos from youtube should still be in an archive somewhere, she nuked her channel months before debut

They already try to groom and pull from here kek. Imagine if the government tapped into anime? Christ, they'd have an army whipped up in days. These guys really don't know what they're doing.

Vtubing faggot stay away from the high testosterone activity of FGC