No one talks about FF1-to-FF5

No one talks about FF1-to-FF5

Attached: 897438974389473897439.png (500x500, 232.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XR06uwC4e20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For me, it's Final Fantasy III.

Attached: Final-Fantasy-3.jpg (600x337, 67.07K)

I like the job system.

Attached: tacticool.png (387x362, 104.8K)

V is my favorite one.

Attached: japanese tree.jpg (688x1000, 617.03K)

Matoyas Cave is my favorite FF song, i like the FFXIV dungeon arrangement too, Matoya's Relict iirc

youtube.com/watch?v=XR06uwC4e20

I feel like 1 and 4 get talked about a decent bunch, even if not as much as the later games.

based matoyachad

I remember playing this version as a kid and having a crush on the brown haired boy in the back because of how shy and submissive he was.

I like 1 and 3 a lot. 2 is pretty much just bad, and yes I have beaten it. 4 is just a worse 6, and 5 is too grindy to be much fun

Are you a boy liker?

Are those recent Repacks fine?

FFII is the worst game I have ever played, the combat level up system is atrocius and the story is much better in FF1. God, I hate II.

5 gets a few bait threads

the gameplay was so hilariously retarded that i had to find it entertaining. that contrasting with the shocking war events in the story. 2 is a really funny so-bad-it's-good game. hell, i enjoyed it more than 3.

4 and 6 have nothing in common whatsoever

They're all the same outdated trash

Feels like 7 gets the most bait threads.

this series is shit but FFV is kinda decent.
too bad bugs are fucking retarded still, not as bad as the others of course, but still retarded

Where the white mages at?

4 > 5 > 1 > 2 > 3
3 is honestly kinda shit. worst ff (besides mystic quest)
2 is underrated. way too many who have never played it complain about it

except the DS remake sucks; it makes everything way too easy but then does a 180 and makes every single boss obnoxiously difficult by allowing them to attack twice in one turn
seriously why
for what fucking purpose

back in the day i bought a 3ds and the included Pokémon game in anticipation for ffv and ffvi for a 3ds release like 3 and 4 for the ds.

all that came was remasters on mobile devices