"Fuck Democracy, it gets nothing done"

>"Fuck Democracy, it gets nothing done"
Based or Cringe ?

Attached: claude3hopes.png (387x440, 41.46K)

>Fuck the church. Im gonna make my own church
Based or Cringe?

Attached: J-XbTqk__400x400.jpg (400x400, 25.11K)

Based
Cringe af

The problem with getting things done is that sometimes the things that get done are huge fucking mistakes that would've been better off stalled forever in bureaucracy instead. You can't fix any problems, but at least you know what you're working with and not creating dozens of new problems hoping you come out ahead.

Cringe af
Based

Very true, yet still cringe because he is slightly brown.

>"democracy" only works in times of peace
>gets rid of democracy during a time of peace

>peace
>the entire game involves constant killing

Attached: existence.jpg (474x355, 17.41K)

>Khalid: We must open the borders and let diversity into Fodlan!
>Edelgard: We must destroy traditional institutions!
>Dimitri: We should make the best use out of what we’ve got.
Seems to me Khalid and Edelgard really wanted a Fodlan that was better for them, while Dimitri fights for one that is better for the people who live there

>constant killing
>murder rate steady at lower rates than chicago

You mean the place with the shitty crest worship system and over reliance on the church that shadow rules the three kingdoms and actively prevents technological advancement

Chicago has a higher fatality rate than a lot of literal warzones, did you really think you were making a point there.

Yes. It would probably evolve into a nice nation with traditional values eventually.

>kills people because it might be interesting
He's more evil than most villains

Sieg Blue Lions.
Kill Dykes.

Attached: 1654538967449.gif (319x239, 2.56M)

he cretes the Federation after a ceasefire with the Empire, and after peace with Almyra.
Ironically enough, one of his very first action as the new King, is to declare war on the Kingdom

>ceasefire
Exactly, they were still in a war.

>The good guys: A blonde, blue-eyed king of a religious kingdom, and his loyal knights.
>The bad guys: An atheist, lesbian, tyrannical woman ruling over an empire full of gays. And the scheming, brown outsider wanting to destroy the borders of Fodlan and bring in his savage hordes.
Ummm, what did IS mean by this?

Attached: the good guy.jpg (1200x675, 57.76K)

Edelgard is beyond saving
Claude can be saved with a proper education
Dimitri just needs a big titty church girl (Mercedes or even Rhea) to read the bible to him since he's been too busy to read it himself

>Slithers are a jew-analog
I wonder...

Give it to me straight Any Forumsbros, how bad is it?

Attached: Fire Emblem Musou Fūkasetsugetsu.jpg (1598x1841, 2.47M)