Does this run well on current gen pcs?

Does this run well on current gen pcs?

Attached: Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_cover.jpg (256x320, 47.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.rockstargames.com/articles/235650888/Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-Patch-8-Title-Update-Notes-PC-Only
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, but only because our rigs have more horsepower than back in the day. Apart from this, still is a unoptimized bug galore.

Frame drops all over the place without mods. Can't really hit 120fps without a 12900k lol

yes. but you need special commandline typed on a notepad and inserted to the game files to run it the best.

Shir game that runs like shit.

not for me, it instantly crashes

I haven't tried it on my current setup but I imagine it probably requires fixes.

it ran perfectly on my old 750ti build with an i3 ... u fags are just poor if u cant run it

this

It runs even on my smartphone. If your PC can't handle it you should feel ashamed.

Almost finished the game and had 0 problems.

Just read that Rockstar patched the game until 2016, so maybe it's not that bad today. Nice to know.
>support.rockstargames.com/articles/235650888/Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-Patch-8-Title-Update-Notes-PC-Only

run it from the exe in the folder, not a shortcut. Stops the stuttering.

great game. runs fine. ran fine even on my old much worse rig. if youre getting crashes somethings fucked up in your pc. try checking cpu/ram usage

>play on series X
>final mission is impossible to finish because of the button mashing
>do it on 360
>play gay Tony
>explosives don't spawn because framerate too high

this game is a fucking mess. I can't imagine what a RDR on PC would have looked like

Works in 4K@60Hz on SeX

Yes you dolt

Attached: Screenshot_20220805-134813_Kiwi Browser.jpg (2274x1017, 514.38K)

Yep, I'm playing it right now and only had one crash so far in 5 hours and a half

>current gen pcs
PCs don't work that way tourist

it runs like shit on your smartphone too, no one cares that it 'runs'

This, is updated to work on modern rigs no problem, no need for Vulkan or commantline.txt bullshit. Played it for 6 hours yesterday and made it to the packy heist.