Master Duel just keeps getting worse and worse

Where did it all go so wrong.

Attached: thmb-treilar.jpg (800x450, 69.43K)

Play MtG instead, at least you don't have to deal with floodga...

Attached: dst-154-trinisphere.jpg (672x936, 204.77K)

>learned my lesson with Duel Links
>see people jump on the Master Duel hype
>literally turned to the same bullshit
I fucking warned you all.

W-what about Cross Duels?

>play a worse game instead

What happened?
Im not a degen that plays card games digitally, paper or fuck off.

all the noobs left after the first month and now you're playing against people who actually know how to play

EDH is the only good part about it.

grim

Do you still hear the music of your opponent's field skin or now buying those damn thing is actually worth it now?

Attached: 1645095494246.png (534x609, 622.75K)

What happened? I stopped playing in june

I have a harpy deck. It's okay but far from perfect. It looks like "fixing" it will be crazy expensive though and honestly, I'm not sure its worth the gems or dust to bother since even at maximum power it would only be just okayish right? Still, harpies can be fun so I wanna see if I can make them better.

Anyway here's the deck I have planned. Let me know if I'm on the right track before I commit more resources to it. I'm not really asking for ways to make it more budget friendly, more for final approval before I end up spending yanno? I'm sure there's probably some cards I haven't heard of or combos I'm not seeing that will make me need to rework the deck, even after netdecking it a bit.

That being said, after netdecking I don't see why Number 11 Big Eye and Number 42 Galaxy Tomahawk are in decks. There's no lv7 monsters being run so I'm not sure why they're being included? I see Excode Talker run too but it seems to depend off Galaxy Tomahawk's Tokens as material for link spider to get enough cybverse monsters on the field to link into it.

I'd appreciate any and all help y'all could give me, cheers.

Attached: mmm.jpg (1045x1085, 262.84K)

Everyone was talking about how dark magician and marincess support was in the next pack and how its going to be the start of BASED decks. But its actually beetroopers, Nordic, and D/D support? Seriously where the fuck are people getting these "leaks" from? I swear this is like the third time this has happened. I guess I'm just gonna spend my gems now then.

Ban Sneedlefiber
Ban Auroradron
Ban Verte
Ban Adventurer Tokens
Ban Skill Drain
Now the game is playable

DM even with support is shit
t. plays that shit IRL and has dropped way too much money on it to stop picking up all support

All of those are cards from BACH, this is just the first wave of BACH

Why does Rush Duel have better art?

Attached: Stray-Familiar-RD-SBD1JP022-NORMAL-MINT-Japanese-Yugioh-Cards-Japan-Figure-52082-NORMALRDSBD1JP022-MINT-46.jpg (540x800, 98.08K)

Shit. I like DM and I was hoping the support would help fix it. You know what mildly annoys me though? I was net decking how to make it better and the best deck I found online was
>DPE
>Baronne
>Swordsoul Chingying

The best way to run Dark Magician is as a subpar engine for getting your average Swordsoul board out. I tried it in edopro and its a really fucking strong board but all it made me do is think "man, no wonder swordsoul is so fucking strong". In a weird way, this might actually be better than Swordsoul because it doesn't rely on tokens so Token Collector is a brick in the opponent's deck.

This reminds me of that Sailor Moon ecchi parody anime, Papillion Rose. The cat looked just like this, but it had condoms on its tail instead of a ring and it gave blowjobs to human men.

Netdecking a synchro pile doesn't require that much skill, but if it makes you feel better about yourself go for it

>Sychro pile
Does that work? XYZ pile I could get since there's a fair few decks out there that just constantly summon lv4 monsters. Sychro pile feels like it needs a hell of a lot more planning to make sure the numbers and amount of tuners line up

Will dinomorphia be good or should I just build eldlich?

Holy shit I need to find that