Strong women in videogames be like:

>strong women in videogames be like:

Attached: 1659252940912591.webm (270x480, 1.76M)

how come you can always spot the crazy just by looking at her eyes?

>not making friends with HR in every workplace so they will feel guilty if they ever attempt to fuck you over

Man, I wish I could punch her

I guess crazy people can be right now and then.

HR is incapable of feeling guilty.

is that janny's mom?

>Thinking the lizard contemplates the grasshopper
You can't befriend the kind of reptilian that makes a HR career, they don't have a limbic system.

I think what gives is pretencious hand movement.
Would gladly torture her for months on end and then give her fake hope of letting her go just to then set hungry dogs on her naked and malnurished body, she can scream but she cant get away.
No i am not a psycho.

She got fired because of this.
People who think working a 9-5 is the best thing you could ever accomplish are mentally ill, big surprise.

Head*****

I agree
I want to do that to OP too for the mere fact that he let me open this rotten webm filled with some hag whore having a schizo meltdown

"We're the good guys! You're the assholes!"
Unnerving mannerisms

>Crazy
Nigga shut yo dum ass up.

She's talking about people who get on twitter or youtube and do that UWOOOOH LOLI PUSSI trash or act like faggot assholes with their real name attatched.

Go live out on the streets if you want to be a uncultured pig. You'll fit right in with the rest of the cut throat trash.

Attached: mongrel.jpg (278x164, 23.06K)

What the fuck even is HR? Why do these cunts have so much power and sway with every company?

What the fuck is wrong with her eyes?

>final boss is a giant head

You lost or something, tranny? I think twitter is on your left. Don’t lose your head! Haha.

she got fired for this video btw. rather ironic.

>making friends with HR

Attached: yourthedumbestgorillanigger.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>t. HRat

Attached: FAUutfYVgAMqpcZ.jpg (596x448, 52.41K)

She outted their secrets.

Attached: 1659683575055332.webm (576x1024, 2.94M)

Fact: Everyone hates HR, and they actually have no power. The recruiting manager gets the final say in who gets hired.

Good. Power tripping is never a good look.

>guilty
Office workers in general have zero problems backstabbing people

Attached: YHVH.png (941x563, 1.46M)

Women are powerful

Attached: 1659508892525564.webm (720x1280, 2.91M)

>anime reaction image
>this whole post
LMAO

I knew a power hungry fat ugly bitch who was just like this
God damn I want to crush this woman's face until it looks like jelly, tyrants are one thing but retarded ones are the worst

Attached: 121212121.jpg (1600x1200, 121.75K)

>HR
recruiters are just living spam filters. any decent workplace has the division head whos relevant to the position make the final decision. HR is literally just where companies store their diversity hires. They mean nothing

Attached: Capture.png (259x323, 195.52K)