The fuck kind of top ten is this?

The fuck kind of top ten is this?

Attached: bbbshehsshz.jpg (1080x684, 162.4K)

obradinn and spec ops were fine
the rest is meh

Not that surprising knowing yahtzee, i'm surprised disco isn't higher. As far as single player story style games i don't think the line of bioshock is very good. I don't know why he continues to defend bioshock infinite.

>The fuck kind of top ten is this?
Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw's Top 10 2010s games of the year

Would replace Portal 2 with Disco Elysium, incredibly surprised that's so low when his standards are so bad he thought Hardspace Shipbreaker's story was good, but otherwise given how lame his GOTY picks were I wouldn't rank them much different.

>no souls
based

Just another golem.
Don't ever waste a single second on what others think.

Attached: ergerg.png (1866x927, 1.98M)

shadow of war was one of the wors games I've ever played, it reeked of ubishit

What's not to understand? It's not some objective list, just his personal opinion.
>let's drown out flashbacks
I'm more surprised no From game ever got the top spot with how much he mentions it.

Yahtzee is too far up his own ass.

Except for Undertale and Bioshock it's a very based list, some not obvious games makes it clear it's his actual opinion and not some ai generated list

holy shit they're all fucking terrible

I don't know anything about Yahtzee other than Any Forums used to love him, but Bioshock Infinite is dogshit.

It is a list I disagree with but unlike other top lists a list I can say isn't just braindead going with what they are supposed to say.

>Shadow Of Mordor
>Bioshock Infinite

Attached: 1651816303352.jpg (700x550, 78.31K)

If you watch certain Let's Drown Out episodes, it's very clear that behind his "funny witty critic" facade hides an utter lack of intelligence and especially lack of game design knowledge
He is entertaining, but absolutely useless as a critic

>disco elysium
lol, lmao even

The top ten list isn't a reflection of his tastes either, since he was bound to rules of games he had reviewed. A lot of the times those games are editor picked or timing picked for obvious reasons. Hence why Mordor was up there.
Him and Gabe arguing when it's Yahtz being a shitty smug cunt curls my hairs. I know Gabe takes a year to get to the point of anything but I hate lord Yahtz's smugness about shit.
He didn't get into From games until way after he reviewed the original Des and Das, therefore falling off his list. It was interesting that none came up on his influential games of the decade though, for how much game companies took to aping parts of From games. (For better or for worse.)

Especially since Yahtz is often wrong or pushes some of the dumbest, most surface level retarded takes while acting in a "everyone knows this, YOU'RE the idiot" way
Basically acting like a woman in an argument really, exerting social pressure instead of logically reasoning

where is skyrim

At this point I just want to hear him talk about why he still likes Bioshock Infinite. It's particular confusing as it's so against his tastes seemingly.

example of this?

Listen to all of Let's drown out, I can't remember a specific instance but it happens a lot throughout

>Shadow of Mordor
It's alright. Did some cool things, nothing special. Tired Arkham/Asscreed combat and shitty stealth though.
>Just Cause 2
Really fun destruction sandbox. Huge map. Campy story and characters.
>BioShock Infinite
Soulless sterile shooter with cringy scripted EPICCC sequences.
>Spec Ops The Line
See above
>Disco Elysium
SJW-core role playing with cringy politics and nogameplay
>RE7
Haunted house walking simulator with cutscenes.
>DOOM 2016
Extremely basic FPS. It's just "competent". Nothing special.
>Obra Dinn
Haven't played but I imagine it's a one note game with no replay value.
>Portal 2
Stupid expansion of the first game when none was needed.
>Undertale
Trash zoomercore.

A list of good games, none of which were the best in its respective year but for each of which I can see why someone might think it is. In other words, better than any of the contrarian retards on this board has ever managed

you're retarded all the games listed are based

Bioshock Infinite is the equivalent of a Michael Bay summer blockbuster movie. Technically you can have fun if you just turn your mind off and go “wow look at the explosions!”, but I would really question the opinion of any critic who thinks it’s the height of its medium.