Fate/Extra

>choose Tamamo
>skill description spoils her identity on day fucking 1
The fuck were they thinking?

Attached: tamamo.png (943x1756, 1.42M)

Pic related. Available in her Matrix on day fucking 1.

Attached: tamamo.png (1762x993, 427.93K)

>choose Archer because the female servants are just fucking obnoxious
Problem solved.

Lol. I played this game 3 times and never noticed this (probably because i always picked Archer)

Non issue, nobody every wondered who she was, itnwas obvious from the first promo material that was released

Was it really so blatant even back then? You can't tell who she is just from looking at her. What else did that first promo material spoil?

Never noticed it either. And I read all of those things.
A more interesting thing is how the servant selection is a disguised difficulty selection. Playing Caster makes the game hard as balls. Archer is the easy mode and Saber is Game Journalist tier where it's almost impossible to lose.

>officially listed as "lawful evil"

Why?

>Lawful
Because she's a goddess
>Evil
Because she killed a bunch of people

Typical RPG Paladin, like 90% player characters is pretty much murderhobo and still listed as Lawful Good. Lawful-Chaos axis is about adhering to or breaking rules and order, Good-Evil is about intentions behind the act. Typical Champion of Justice is Lawful Good, Judge Dredd is Lawful Neutral and your typical corrupted corporate executive is Lawful Evil.

Japan cant into alignments, it seems.

I don't know who she is even after playing the game aside from her name. Japanese mythology means fuck all to me and she's an ugly bitch to boot.

>Playing Caster makes the game hard as balls.
Only until you start unlocking her skills.

Even after you unlock her skills it's still a nightmare because you don't have the sustain to rely on them. You need to use them very sparingly.
A Caster run only becomes trivial the moment you unlock the passive that restores MP after battle. Before that point, even normal enemies can kill you in a single turn.
But you only get that skill towards the end of the game so about 80% of the run is insanely hard.

It's piss easy on NG+ though, because your inventory and all enemy information you've gathered over the previous runs carries over.

Oh yeah NG+ is trivial on any character. Which is why your first run needs to always be Caster.
Keeping the inventory is no big deal but the enemy information breaks it.

Which female servants have an hairy pussy? Which female servants have a shaved pussy?

Attached: __tamamo_medusa_medusa_tamamo_no_mae_hassan_of_serenity_and_3_more_fate_and_4_more_drawn_by_azusa_hws__sample-ebbec8640c051a56a1dd302db5f089cf.jpg (850x1189, 122.01K)

I bet Tomoe doesn't shave.

Nero>Emiya>Tamamo

Also apparently the translation phase of CCC is done and now they are editing, so CCC may finally be playable in english soon.

Attached: 1550881390926.jpg (850x1206, 217.08K)

Do they not tell you their True Names in the game? Haven't played it.

I still remember the thread where everyone found out Nero's identity for the first time

>Extra
They wernt thinking about anything. This series universally sucks and it is the biggest mistake in the Nasuverse

You have a room and have bonding conversations with them and they reveal their true name around the mid point when they unlock their NP.

Attached: 1537039275667.jpg (690x960, 169.81K)