Unironically hacked for infinite rare candies in pokemon platinum

>unironically hacked for infinite rare candies in pokemon platinum
>activated 300cc mode in mario kart ds

Who else became gods?

Attached: Action_Replay_Nintendo_DS.png (180x283, 104.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4KJNM0FiE14
youtube.com/watch?v=R7TG54SOg4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Gamesharks/Action Replays are gone
>Even cheat codes are mostly gone

We live in a rotten, barren hellscape.

>Paying for -just- the ability to cheat
You're no god, you're just an errand boy.

Attached: r4.png (250x227, 62.57K)

Walking through walls in Pokemon was one of the coolest things ever as a kid.

>Even cheat codes are mostly gone
This, honestly. What happened? Do any new games have cheat codes?

Online, achievements, and microtransactions made cheat codes go bye bye.

I regret not finding a real R4 card for like 5$ before the market just got flooded with those shitty clones with timebombs in them. I have a DStwo card but it's such an unreliable piece of shit.

>Used to have a code that could scale your character in Mario 64 DS and you could use it with the super mushroom to hit everything in the stage for 100s of 1ups
>It was lost with 90% of the internet vanishing in 2010
>Fucking gamewinners doesn't exist anymore

Attached: 4121429.jpg (1920x1080, 183.55K)

Resi games sort of have them where you can unlock infinite ammo

Red Dead 2 was the last one I remember.

>that fucking 5000 billion character long code for phantom hourglass that just patches in normal controls into the game

based but also holy fucking shit imagine entering that manually

Why don't you make it again then?

The only types I can think of off the top of my head are PC games and Cheat Tables/Trainers, unless the game has built in cheats by the developer.

The clones are actually plenty reliable. I've got a whole bunch of them for various different consoles and they all work fine with YSMenu.

>imagine entering that manually
As opposed to what? Making a bot that types it in for you?

youtu.be/4KJNM0FiE14

For me it's
youtube.com/watch?v=R7TG54SOg4s

wasn't there a usb cable that let you just download codes on the DS AR? I meant that as opposed to typing it on the DS touch screen.

>Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2
>Could change the hero and partner Pokemon to anything before starting a new game with them
I did Kabuto/Omanyte, Bagon/Dratini, Plusle/Minun runs back in the day.

Attached: comfy.jpg (640x480, 42.16K)

They died a violent death.

>90% of the internet vanishing
I feel like a schizo but it genuinely seems like most of the sites I remember from my childhood got memoryholed and don't have any proof of existing.

As much as I would want to be a weirdo and remake that code so I can make yoshi giant again for naughty reasons.
It would be a tremendous pain in the ass to recreate the circumstances to expose the parts of memory that control those parameters and map controls to that functionality to input being received and processed.
I can just open up Blender at this point and save literal hours.

>code to catch trainer's pokemon
Pokemon didn't feel the same without having this on.

Attached: 1629826244844.gif (543x334, 1.24M)

I don't think so. Or at least I hope not because I spent literal hours typing in some codes back in the day.

>sites I remember from my childhood got memoryholed and don't have any proof of existing
The only site I used to be on that is actually still around is Gaia Online.

Yeah, you could use a usb cable to send code files to your DS so you wouldn't have to type them out on your ds.
Generally, you wouldn't be manually typing in codes on your ds unless you were creating codes.

You're not a schizo, and unfortunately it did happen.

NTA There in fact was, cause I specifically remember the shit software not working on my-then-laptop.

I've never beat a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game without using one of these.
These things were made like complete dirt though. I've had to buy multiple over the years because they just break completely if you use them too many times. I remember corrupting the absolute fuck out of a Pokemon Ruby save file. I don't even remember what it was I did, but the GameShark had a mind of its own at times.

You can blame that partially on the fact that those were always just small communities that were never archived that were never going to be maintained forever, but also mainly the fact that the modern internet is HYPER fixated on e-commerce and advertisements so any time you're trying to find something that's just a 100% genuine informative or community website, search engines just don't know what the fuck you're looking for.

Is action replay zoomercore, millenialcore, or boomercore?

That's just one reason an R4 is better, you can even use cheats on real carts with one using Nitrohax.