Not gonna lie, friends, but fallout 3 is truly the best fallout

Not gonna lie, friends, but fallout 3 is truly the best fallout.
New Vegas and 2 are low key good and funny but 3 takes the cake for the best atmosphere, lore and DLC'S

Attached: b9d.jpg (1200x1488, 288.95K)

This single image confirm the superior artistic vision of Todd.

Attached: 1628108903736.png (1920x1200, 2.6M)

GOOD MORNING SIRS

Anyone feel like fallout 3 is harder despite getting perks every level and more skill points

Yeah, the reason is probably a shitty Bethesda mechanic that finds itself in every one of their games. Autoleveling.

I just cannot play reddit vegas. I ve tried many times but i cant, I find the story very boring.3 was much better.

I don't know man, I used to be a huge Fallout New Vegas fan and I have over 400 hours on it but now that I've played it that much I can't say it's that good anymore. It doesn't really feel that fallout-y. Fallout 2,3 and 4 are pretty good at doing the fallout feeling but not New Vegas. Get mad at me all you want. Fallout New Vegas is a great game but it just doesn't immerse you like Fallout 3

because you are used with new vegas

Perks in Fallout 3 are just to gave more life to the game

explosion, dialogues , cannibalism etc..
meanwhile in new vegas not only there isn't scaling difficult but the perks do not add nothing to the world just increase your power making the game so easy

fallout 1 and 2 are completely different games.
stop comparing them

DLCs really save 3 for me; Sometimes I just make a start a new save just to play through Anchorage, Pitt, Lookout, or Zeta. They're so strong on their own that I hardly touch the main quest or any other part of the base game.

Attached: 1399974224478.png (1919x777, 3.4M)

Why betas hate 3 so much...

Why pajeets love 3 so much?

I'm gonna shock all you fags I enjoy 3 NV and 4.

I beat it like 4 times around when it came out. It's pretty meh though not horrible like people say. Fallout in general is meh to me though

exploration is the best thing you can do in Fallout 3

stop following things like a railroad and enjoy the real game

Attached: 3e325354.png (1632x2083, 3.55M)

YOU BLOODY BASTARD
FUCK YOU BLOODY

Attached: Fallout 3 Eden.webm (853x480, 2.6M)

>+5 science
>more life

Drop the memes and shitposting. New Vegas is far better than 3.

Attached: 1651633087766.png (550x400, 118.87K)

>Perks in Fallout 3 are just to gave more life to the game
Ah yes "+5 melee weapons" perk, "+5 small guns", truly perks that help flesh out the game and universe

Attached: Liar.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

this help you to fix your lack.

More life do not kill ghouls but if you ignored endurance than is necessary to just survive
is +15 small guns
why put it?

i tried a energy weapon gun run and fun fact for all the early game was total hell since real energy guns are just end game.

i used that perk to be able to use small guns and survive

That would be 76.

fuck off todd
not buying your shitty sub

Fallout 76 has god tier exploration and the best fallout characer

MODUS

Attached: bd9df21734ff6d845611ee6eee47fa00.png (512x512, 192.84K)

Todd has abandoned 76, this is the lead developer for team Bethesda Austin.
Please, they're going to put us down if we can't get a bump in sales soon.

In fallout 3, the perks makes you become an op character that's good at everything, hindering replayability

In New Vegas, the limited amount of perks, and the increased potency of those perks, makes you character really good at one thing and mediocre in others, allowing replayability.

Just another reason why New Vegas is better

>bro just find your dad!
>bro here are two factions!
Boring, it's just so retarded how these games are made, I really do believe I could've storyboarded a better plot for FO3 and 4

Oh my Kek...

fuck off forever, shill

Attached: indian-call-center.jpg (316x237, 29.69K)

You are talking to people who actually WANT to be able to do everything in a single run. That is why they fucking love Fo3 so much. It does not bother you with dumb, frustrating things like actual RPG systems, which are for nerds anyway. We talk about a game that hands you the most powerful weapon like an hour into the MC, alongside an epic CoD style boss fight, because otherwise you'd get bored. That is where the appeal of Fo3 lies. No frustration, no responsibility, no tough decisions, no limitation, no difficulty spikes or drops, no factions to worry about, no characters to chose between, no possibility to fuck something up, no walls, no place without a scaled reward...
Everything is dumb, shallow, and perfectly accessible. That is the Bethesda winning formula, that is their key to complete domination of the market.
"Assume your player is an idiot. Assume that he can't handle any forms of challenge and negative emotions. Assume that his attention span is less than 3 minutes. Assume that he never really questions anything unless it's a potential source of frustration. Assume he needs to be always held by the hand, and never allowed to face actual adversity. Assume they like shinny things, but don't care about why they are being handed them."

You have a beth masterpiece in no time.