Skullgirls

Now you'll be able to play as the Skullgirl in Skullgirls

Attached: Marie_Korbel.jpg (1920x1080, 863.33K)

I'm not sure who is luckier between Marie and Peacock because they both fuck each other.

Peacock got dismembered and Marie essentially has a terminal illness that also makes everybody want to kill you. Neither are exactly lucky

It never stops surprising me seeing Skullgirls churn out more content.

qrd?

Yes, Queer Retards Die

>those three characters we once said were story important totally don’t apply anymore but we added all three of them in a row at the first opportunity anyway

I don't think they ever said that. Just if they were going to do the "true" story then they needed all three of them playable. Maybe that's what they're finally going to do.

>Just if they were going to do the "true" story then they needed all three of them playable
They said that once a long time ago but then people kept bringing it up during the new DLC period and the devs kept on saying that statement doesn’t apply anymore but here we are now.

Attached: 30C3A78D-4CE8-42AC-A861-7E03B396C36E.jpg (1125x833, 302.4K)

Was anybody REALLY expecting anyone else? Like seriously, it was really obvious. Minette should've been playable instead of the faceless npc with a gun though

>Minette should've been playable instead of the faceless npc with a gun though
Who are you referring to?

You know exactly who

It was so obvious that they basically had to lie and say it specifically wasn’t her just so it would still be remotely surprising

Attached: A2329563-4F0A-43FD-9812-DFDE444EE310.jpg (1500x1500, 505.88K)

I genuinely don’t.

dahlia

And why exactly should Minette have been playable over her?

Why exactly should Black Dahlia be playable over Minette?

Heck yeah, true story mode!
savin' her for season 2
which will probably happen since skullgirls mobile is saving the game

Well she’s got a more interesting design, an actually established fighting ability and unique fighting style, and a more significant role in the story, for starters.

>true story mode is finally happening
Neat. Skullgirls 1 is finally over.

Well Minette got a more interesting design, an actually established fighting ability and unique fighting style, and she is cuter, for starters.

Burden of proof is on you fag.

This would have been cool if this was like 8 years ago and I still cared even remotely about this game.

I mean the roster had always felt vaguely unfinished until now

Because they needed a good character to start off Season 2, and they had to give the 3rd spot a filler character like Dahlia that only 5 people like.

Blame Indivisible. They spent five years working on a massive flop.