The hardest Touhou game

The hardest Touhou game.
(You) CAN NOT no miss this.

Attached: 1656788093164.jpg (400x560, 37.34K)

Already did fag. On the HARDEst DIFFICULTY. Get owned.

the hardest touhou game for me is 12 unironically. I've beaten like all the other ones from 6 up on normal but 12 is too hard.

Attached: Th15front.jpg (1000x988, 220.24K)

plenty of people no miss this, meanwhile hrtp just gets 12 miss runs

anyone else going through games in the release order? currently doing shot A in SoEW Hard. I will do Extra but not Lunatic, because Lunatic forces you to reroute every fucking stage, and not in a fun way (all the mooks now have revenge bullets, plus every bullet in the game is now like 50% faster... which makes some attacks easier than on Hard, because they don't linger as long and thus don't bleed into other attacks)
you didn't use bombs, right?
it doesn't count if you use bombs :^)
there was a guy who choked LNN on sariel by accidentally bombing her (as the game has no dedicated bomb button, it's a combination of inputs)

Attached: 0d2.jpg (1136x852, 160.94K)

Good luck playing future Touhou games considering the radical left Chinese want to nuke the real China and Japan.

Attached: leftism ending the world.png (969x1297, 1.59M)

No shit, the primary mode forces people to do no miss runs.

Doesn't matter, we will all die in the nuclear holocaust

there is no clear definition on what is "the hardest"
the hardest to clear overall ? good luck with podd's rng shitshow
the hardest to LNB ? enjoy UFO's taking everything away from you the moment you mess one thing up
the hardest to LNN ? lol k
and even then I'm just talking about lunatic mode or the usage of the shit shot types

Attached: 1649929116588.jpg (551x600, 73.36K)

Currently I'm trying to normal 1cc every game I still haven't cleared in release order. I still have UFO, TD, DDC and LoLK.

>the hardest to clear overall ? good luck with podd's rng shitshow
I had a pretty easy time with PoDD normal with Mima. I got the last extend after i beat Yumemi on the ~4th try. I had more problems with PoFV, eiki ending at least 10 runs, but that was probably because I didn't know how her ex works until my last attempt.

This post is over half a day old but fuck it I missed the entire thread I don't care at this point
unironically play the photo games. I'd argue they're easier to get into for a beginner than the main games because you don't have to keep your guard up for 20-30 minutes. The scenes are all really quick and if you get bored of one scene you can skip it and try another. StB and DS are good games. Give them a try user

x

EVERYONE GET DOWN SUMIREKO IS GONNA BOM-

>Yes
>as a russian

Dear Russian. I know you people are good at math and coding. As a pure art form.

Could you please go into models_shared.c and add these model format loaders (a good example is the MOD_OBJ code):

>BZFlag map support (.bzw) (opensource project)
>Design It 3D! map support
>Unreal 97 map support (Quake Army Knife opensource has this code)
>UnrealTournament 99 map support (ditto)

The BZW (bzworld) model format is shown in the bzflag source code. The Unreal 97 format is shown in the quake army knoif source code.

I need help here: because I want this engine to be like "you can do it all here". And that is possible. It has all the features for these map formats. You, as a Russian Russkie RUS RUSSAI: just need to do it.

Because you can. You have the ability.
I lack the ability. It takes me years to learn things. Years.
And I only do 1 engine thing per year. As the engine can make you go instane.

I want collaborators on this project. I've been doing it alone for a decade.
In the past Opensource had NO trannies NO fags and NO women.
And it was easy to get collaborators.
Now everyone is a faggot, all the forums ban you on sight, no freedom of talking, and trannies and women are everywhere.

So I cannot get collaborators as the transfaggots, homosexuals, and women just block my communication. We've been defeated and the OpenSource movement has been broken up.

So please, Russkie; 助けて
(Tasukete)

And we like what you are doing on the world stage. Please help the men of europe overthrow their woman/trans-faggot governments violently with absolute slaughter of the parliments there. I mean if you would. If you aren't those parliments friends.. /

Attached: xc.jpg (1600x900, 539.76K)

why would OS make a difference?

Because Linux has my hacked cheat client called Gameshark and it slows down the speed of the game by 90%, it's just part of Linux though so i'm not sure if it's cheating.

Based No Focus player
I love it when people do this stuff

>90%
hey, you might be able to pacifist your way through gengetsu

>slows down the speed of the game by 90%
I played Touhou on linux and I don't recall having that problem but this is why I will always stick with windows when it comes to gaming. If there ever comes a time were browsing the internet is literally impossible with W7, then I'll use Linux just for internet but I will forever game on Windows

Back to making threads 24/7 already?
Please stop.
Maybe wait until Sunday at the very least.

idk nigger I'm playing the game and I made a thread about it because the other touhou threads are just fanart

>this one is up but the other one got deleted
...sure

Attached: 9128207009.gif (128x128, 26.38K)

Touhou has been mediocre since UFO for the most part. I wouldn't care if I didn't get the chance to play 100BM because I just don't like the card mechanic and the last photo game was a disaster. Touhou 19 will just be a shitty gimmick that trivializes the games and the same shot types we've seen since TD with absolutely no effort to change them even a little bit

you're next

Meanwhile I run into every granny gear kunai from stage 3 on.
Anons are dodging danmaku on an imperishable friday night user.

Attached: 1641959580940.jpg (2076x2144, 917.63K)

Stop replying to people from dead threads.

Attached: 1659776831941765.jpg (1280x853, 269.71K)

no

Attached: 1638506353740.jpg (1500x1000, 209.92K)