I play games marketed, made for, and overwhelming purchased by teenagers like Deus Ex, cRPGs...

>I play games marketed, made for, and overwhelming purchased by teenagers like Deus Ex, cRPGs, and Immersive Sims for the philosophical aspect. There's a lot you can learn within the 4 minute cutscenes in between 2 hours of braindead savescumming gameplay. No, I've never read a book with literary merit, read poetry, or even watched a historical speech, but even some of the two to three page dossier (that's an italian word, it's pronounced Doh-Sio) written with a large font rival most forms of literature. It's insane how relevant to our current time some of the stuff is that these guys were writing about. For example, learning how sometimes people with a lot of power misuse it, or how sometimes not everything may be how it seems in the media. You just can't get that kind of message from other kinds of the flavor of the month content we see now

Attached: npc.jpg (1950x1300, 91.59K)

2/10, work better on your bait next time.

Yeah, planes ape is pretty overrated

videogames are only looked down upon because they're a young medium that has been overexploited by corporations

Name 1 (one) good game then.

jackie chan

Neo Turf Masters

the abacus

Didn't read. Someone tell the newfaggot that bait threads must be short sentences.

deus ex is literally more intellectual and has a more important message than 1984 currently
wow YOU are the newfag. it's obviously not bait it's just someone shittalking

tl;dr but people who just start listing "smart" games as their "favorites" are all insufferable retards trying to be "cool" by naming games everyone already knows like Planescape Torment or Persona 2.

>is that a game with narrative nuance
>I must try to shittalk it

i would not call Persona 2 a "smart" game it's just cool cause you fight Hitler with the lance of Longinus

I wouldn't either but it fits the "my taste is just superior" brainless choices. You hear people talk about that game like it's a literary masterpiece when it's anime SMT.

I liked it. There's a lot you can learn within the 5 paragraph post in between 2 hours of braindead shitposting.

deus ex is better than most books unironically

Nice free Unity asset

Deus Ex is literaly a book though.

actually unreadable post, please go find something else to do

BASED
Holy fuck based I hate this board and midwit plebs with such a passion. Unironic thanks for this post

>/lit/fag believes garbage for the masses hacks like Shakespeare and Edgar Alan Ho is anywhere near the philosophical masterpieces like Morrowind, Kototr 2 and Planescape Torment

Attached: 1638672985987.jpg (500x500, 37.35K)

>poetry
lol, lmao
your a faggot
what now?

If anyone disagrees with this they are a fucking idiot. It really is as simple as that. Enjoy the gameplay and the world and stop pretending the writers are anything more than freelance editorial BuzzFeed journalists (which most of them are).

You can go on about muh themes and 2 hour video essays by your favourite e celeb all you want, video gaming is and will always be fucking shit. Stop exposing yourself as low IQ

tell me you got filter without telling me you got filter