Project Zomboid

Just got this game, what am I in for?

Attached: 1659771732086.jpg (1280x720, 200.02K)

CDDA

The most difficult 15 minutes of your life and the most boring 45 minutes of it, then you are gonna uninstall it and wait for the NPC update coming who the fuck knows when

Watching TV then uninstalling the game when you realize it's all just grinding and each update just removes a good grinding method so the community finds another, until they patch that over and over instead of adding good content. Just cheat a max traits character to get all the sandbox shit you want to do out of the way.

Disappointment.
The game starts strong, but you quickly realise that it plateaued in the first hour and won't ever be that fun again.

Shitposting aside its a kino game with soul put into it, but the devs take their fucking time with it patching it

Its also mostly only worth it if you are playing with friends, or just find a community to play online with

Integral part of the zombie genre, it gets exponentially shittier as it goes on.

a lot of dying at first. if youre bitten then your game is over

Also I recommend you check out a tutorial on youtube if you REALLY wanna get into it. The game does jackshit explaining you how the world works and expects you to learn from trial and error, the problem is that 99% of those errors will lead you to dying and restarting.

How does this game compare to CDDA in terms of late game wacky shit?

Attached: 1652258830595.jpg (300x300, 10.76K)

not at all

Not good unless you do Workshop with Sandbox edit

Basically Gnomoria to CDDAs dwarf fortress

I played for about 20ish hours and stopped
Some people put a massive amount of hours in this game
But beware, it's very much a "make your own fun" type game, as in it has no specific goals other than just... survive
which is enough for some but tiresome and boring for others

Attached: 1ac.png (544x511, 135.81K)

Holy shit PZ is the ultimate Any Forums filter.

Attached: 1659504502202474.jpg (1000x1000, 238.2K)

Pick burglar, hotwire a car, win the game.

no it isn't, it's just objectively a really bad game. It's almost not even a game.
now go back to work on your npcs lemmy, it's been almost a decade of waiting

axe man perk, you will demolish hordes with an axe

I feel like it's more fun when you play with other people and each has to specialize on something

>the NPC update

An NPC update makes no fucking sense.
Either all the NPCs are unrealistically immortal, or they'll all die within the first weeks and be limited to early game content.

The game does not need more early game content, its lacking in content AFTER you clear the first few weeks and set up a base.

>An NPC update makes no fucking sense.
>Either all the NPCs are unrealistically immortal, or they'll all die within the first weeks and be limited to early game content.
Thats a very big assumption that neither you or I know how it will work