justice for daryl!

>wanna get your womb filled for 5 dollars
>yes please!

>w-wanna get some ice cream later? I'll p-p-pay
>FUCKING INCELS RAWR

no icey cweams =(

who are you quoting?

fucking daryl from walgreens

Attached: 1288748100434.jpg (385x278, 12.31K)

Daryl was giving too many beta tells and made himself completely unattractive to her

Attached: 1657462726025.jpg (945x903, 49.82K)

behead Daryl and his simps

so was the san francisco dude an asshole or was she making shit up ?

My boy Daryl deserves a fucking medal for putting up with this

is it fair to affirm that "I can fix her" attitude is a thing for both genders?

Attached: chad on tinder.jpg (1543x4845, 923.83K)

>College
>in fucking NY of all places
She never stood a chance.

yeah the true sin here is apologists. They treat the other gender like a different species and have no standards, let them get away with anything. It's not a man or woman specific issue.

being moral and virtuous isn't sexy to women

''I can fix her" is unironic talk from naive people
"I can fix him" basically means having sex with a hot dude who may or may not be deranged

We're gonna pretend there aren't good women in abusive relationships? just gonna post incel rants? okay then

I just started looking into it because someone said they were a vtuber now and it appears to be true. What the fuck is the appeal?

Lmao his messages are so good

>I can fix him" basically means having sex with a hot dude who may or may not be deranged
No, the woman legitimately hopes/expects to gain a measure of control over the dude. Not too much, else he might become useless. This fails a lot.

Good women and good men both get into abusive relationships.
But me? I only care about my bros. Bros before hoes. It isn't gay to fug a homie.

Very real, men and women aren't that different from eachother. For better or for worse.

Attached: __maetel_ginga_tetsudou_999_drawn_by_lafolie__4b3d614cef05392d15d85d1c7b419a9e.jpg (1000x1256, 304.51K)

The knowledge that the girl you're watching let some guy nut in her for chump change I guess

>I dont rape anymore its cool
lel

foids do be like this

True.
I have absolutely zero respect for anyone who is willing to forgive even the most horrible people and defend them just because they find that person attractive.
They are the absolute bottom of the barrel of humanity. Have some fucking standards or I will not respect you, male or female I don't care, being hot is not an excuse to be a shit person.

What? I have no idea what this entire thread is even about, please explain

it's so based...

I'm happy she got a happy ending

Attached: 1659770586821239.jpg (1200x1600, 214.49K)

>being hot is not an excuse to be a shit person
Oh user, but it is. It very much is, as sad as this fact is.

Competition strategies are almost entirely different. Yes, so much so that it's basically "two different species".

Not to me it isn't.
I don't fucking care what other people's view on the matter is. I can't stop them from being retarded.

women

I can't see it from so far
it's so big
it's so obvious
why is the world like this

Hmm, I see... women are traitors and whores who only want Chad. SO, what are you going to do about that?

Attached: yande.re 578507 sample male mamiya_takuji seifuku smoking subarashiki_hibi.jpg (1061x1500, 175.71K)

She dumped that guy not too long after drawing this by the way.

WHY?!!??!