How do you manage to find enough time for video games after hours of work, sleep, hygiene and people stuff?

How do you manage to find enough time for video games after hours of work, sleep, hygiene and people stuff?

Attached: sleep.png (1552x1172, 228.99K)

Nap-only sounds like PURE pain.
Also the way I get time is by being irresponsible and never sleeping, abusing the fact i can get energy from Coffee.

Pretty easy, I cut out the hygiene, people stuff, and work. I sleep about 7-8 hours a night, and then I have 16-17 hours a day to play video games.

>I cut out the hygiene

Attached: k485y5o0427z.jpg (364x406, 59.37K)

I don't work

>NEET
I envy you, but also, i don't, since you smell so bad

i just dont sleep or socialize its simple really

You go waste 10 minutes a day in the shower, by bathing twice a year I save 60 hours a year. That's enough to play another JRPG.

This is the most Any Forums post I've seen in a while

>work three days a week
>sleep around 6-8 a night
>have enough time to enjoy vidya on the weekends without the monday dreads
>still fucking hate work, but at least it's over quicker
It's a simple life.

Who the fuck only sleeps for four and a half hours? Anything less than six and I feel like shit the whole day.

Attached: 1653941654814.gif (520x329, 299.23K)

I sometimes stumble into bi-phasic sleep cycles because of working third shift. It's pretty great for being able to get shit done during the day and still get a nice amount of sleep, and it's also completely horrible because falling out of the habit for any reason renders me a lethargic zombie for a week.

I feel like getting two hours of sleep a day will kill you at some point.

Bro just imagine all the hours you'll save before your heart attack

Me.
I'm fatigued constantly and it is indeed, painful.

I'm not a preschool who needs naps I go to bed exactly 8 and a half hours before I need to get up because I am an adult

The jokes write themselves.

If i got into a bi-phasic sleep cycle, i'd genuinely lose my job. I have a bad habit of sleeping during important times, like work, when I'm unable to get good sleep during the night.

Hygiene takes 2min and people stuff I haven't done for like 15 years

2min is barely enough to wash your face.

I did something similar a bit during a summer break in school. I remember not being able to tell when I was awake or asleep sometimes, having micro naps where I'd walk around town and it was really foggy and there were bugs everywhere and no one was around only to wake up and I'm just sitting in a chair and 10 minutes has passed, not being sure if I was dreaming or awake, and playing games for hours and mindlessly wandering around with no objective.

I miss the sleep cycle type where you sleep 3 hours from 2 AM and wake up at 5 AM wide awake and ready to get back to the wage cage in 4 hours later.

Lol, i could never imagine that, sounds awful. Kinda reminds me of descriptions of psychosis from schizophrenic friends.

When you miss a nap by one tenth of a second and immediately die from exhaustion.

huh. the more you know.

biphasic is pure me.

just in the afternoon i get sleepy for a bit. and i dont really get sleepy sleepy at night until like midnight -2 am. and thanks to my work history of doing shift work and cadets before that, when i do sleep, almost always, exactly 4 hours later
>POOF AWAKE!
bright eyed and bushy tailed
>HELLO, TIME TO BE AWAKE AND DO STUFF NOW.
which is really fucking fun when i DO get to sleep at a rare 8-10 at night and i'm ready to get up and go at 2 in the morning

>I have a bad habit of sleeping during important times, like work, when I'm unable to get good sleep during the night
When I'm in the habit it's pretty comfy and consistent. Usually for a few weeks I'll just naturally sleep for about four hours in the morning and 2-3 in the afternoon and feel pretty great. Then something unexpected happens and I have to rough it out without going through Sleep 2: The Reckoning and everything's ruined until the next time my brain decides that 4 hours of sleep is exactly how much I need in the morning.

anything more than 4 hours and i feel lethargic and slow and stupid. i go to sleep, and exactly 4 hours later, BAMF up and at em tiger, refreshed and ready to go.

my problem is when i have too much free time and sleep MORE than four hours. fucking makes me half-dead.

>wake up
>game
>eat and youtube
>shower
>game
>leave for work
>come home from work
>eat and youtube
>game
>dishes or any other chores
>sleep
Just cut out the people stuff and jerk off as needed

Attached: FUSQrdkVUAAUyMk.jpg (962x962, 139.74K)

>people stuff
Remove it, more video games.

People stuff can be satisfied by Video games and work, luckily.

I "work" from home half the time and that is when I schedule any appointments, do any chores, or exercise. If I have nothing else I will play video games and maybe think about work solutions while I play. When I go into office I will take long lunch breaks to run errands. After work I go to the gym then game when I get home. Weekends is for more video games and people stuff.

>Things you should probably do
Move, don't sit too much. Sitting is the silent killer.
Sleep a minimum of 7 hours per day
Drink lots of water.
Excersize.
Quit smoking immediately. Smoking is absolutely worthlessness.
Quit any other substance abuse addiction.
Have regular sex.

How long and when did people sleep in pre industrial society?

In rural areas your sleep cycle is dictated by the livestock you take care of.

go to sleep at sunset, wake up at sunrise

I shower only once a week or when I begin to stink and stick to my chair. Not showering at all must be vile experience only acceptable for equally vile people.

>Have regular sex
guess i'll die

I've done this but only after waking up. I'll sit there, put on something to watch, and kinda phase out and whatever I dream feels hyper-realistic and lasts forever, then I'll snap out of it and realize that yeah, only 10 minutes actually passed even though I feel like I've been out for an hour.
It's fucking weird, man.

People slept when it got dark and got up when the sun rose. There wasn't much to do in the dark anyways.
There is some evidence that the ancient Egyptians slept 4 hours, went for a midnight piss and walk for about 2 hours, then slept for 4 more hours.

>I shower once my skin starts making duct tape noises when I touch things
Ouch

Good list, if you're training for a fucking triathalon. I'm just fine doing 2 and 3 thanks.

Prolonged skin contact is also good

once a week? you probably smell
Do it once every two days, like me. People will not complain about your stench then behind your back.

In the spring and summer months you pretty much just followed the sun. In the fall and winter you'd probably go to sleep quite early, then wake for a couple of hours in the middle of the night, before turning in again to get up with the sun.