Just rike Hiroshima

Just rike Hiroshima...

Attached: sw.jpg (600x450, 122.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C28KIOWlZZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hory shit

wang?

Anyone else play through that new shadow warrior 1 game and get hit hard by that ending? That wasn't what I was going in for

Too bad the sequels suck

Nothing will match the kino action of Shadow Warrior, not even the other Build Engine games, the 1 second kill or be killed is what makes it one of my favorites.

Attached: swsn.gif (320x180, 840.67K)

>1 second kill or be killed
what other shooters are like this? I know Blood and Hideous Destructor

>what other shooters are like this?
you might like a game Post Void or Shrine 1 and 2 even though they aren't the same, otherwise you might have too look into some of the hardest Doom wads.

I'll check them out, is it only boomer shooters that do this or has any AAA game tried it? A high lethality game with lots of polish sounds cool

>has any AAA game tried it?
Nope, it just cawa doody rehashes and battle royale online games.

luvs me build engine games

Attached: HE'S GOING OVER THAT CLIFF.webm (960x720, 1.83M)

Ancient Chinese secret.

Attached: 2022-06-08-140040_1920x1200_scrot.png (1920x1200, 1.06M)

3 is alright, especially after balance patch

This is great

I like Shadow Warrior the most out of the big three build games.
>BUT MUH BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Yeah, I know, Shadow Warrior is more fun. Lo Wang is funny.

ima need this with audio pal

youtube.com/watch?v=C28KIOWlZZY

Attached: lo_wang.jpg (700x1000, 90.78K)

I like shadow warrior a lot but some maps have the redneck rampage problem of where the fuck do I need to go. At least Shadow Warrior doesn't hide keycards in fucking secrets.

Attached: 1567924791659.jpg (500x672, 47.68K)

awww the little zoomie needs a quest marker?

Incredibly lame that the newest nuShadow Warrior had to replace its main voice actor because he wasn't Chinese-American. What kind of standard is that? I bet literally none of the demons in the game were actually voiced by demons.

I used to think SW was mediocre but recently I gave it another try since I had never finished it before and it just clicked with me, now it's my favorite as well.
Maybe part of it is because this time I played on Raze rather than the crashy Classic Redux, where the mouse also feels really wonky for some reason.

Attached: 2022-06-09-141546_1920x1200_scrot.png (1920x1200, 556.37K)

huh didn't know raze existed. looks like its a modern fork of jonof's builds?

The only zoomer here is you. You obviously have never played redneck rampage or you're just autistic. Do you honestly think that running around the empty map is fun and provides some sort of challenge?

Attached: 1310138728913.png (242x264, 141.66K)