Health regen

>Health regen
Why does this scare the boomer?

Attached: images.jpg (415x480, 22.61K)

Where is KingCobraJFS on this chart?

Why the fuck would anyone under the age of 40 willingly drink alcohol or smoke
You're just asking to shorten your lifespan, and they don't even taste good.

t. tastelet

>mmm yummy alchohol makes me feel funn-ACK!

not everyone is your alcoholic aunt. Believe it or not, alcohol on it's own or in mixes can taste really good

>t. underage

I'm pretty sure you can make tasty drinks without adding alcohol

Most fun things lower your lifespan. If you have any self control you know when to stop before it’s an issue

alcoholic spirits and drinks have it's own taste and contributes to the flavour of said drink you dumb cunt. Now I know you are not legally even allowed to buy it yet.

>wanting to spend even more time trapped in this hellscape

Attached: 1659476306116269.gif (128x164, 458.45K)

Liver cannot regen if you eat processed food, shitburgers and too much sugar and corn syrup.
With alcoholic beverages it's about quantity, cleanliness and your lineage.
On paper in math equation when you drink a glass of wine after lunch it's not good for your liver, but in reality if you are good clean food it's just a bonus to your health in every way.

An angry alcoholic wrote this

If you're not drinking habitually the damage to your liver is negligible as even shown by the OP. Your liver is one of the few organs capable of healing itself from damage. If you're only getting drunk a couple times a year with friends then you'd have basically no noticeable damage.

sorry you had a bad experience with it kid

>Why the fuck would anyone under the age of 40 willingly drink alcohol or smoke
>You're just asking to shorten your lifespan, and they don't even taste good.

Attached: 1582386651798.jpg (290x381, 21.05K)

Taste is about the last attack angle I'd use. What are you fucking 7?

Nah you're just a dumbfuck. Wine is cancer, gin is cancer but Whisky is the real deal.

Statistically speaking you'll die before reaching 55

Whoa whoa whoa. Calm down you'll spill your can of Mad dog onto your lawnchair

Based zoomer Christian making healthy life choices

My eating disorder is more likely to kill me than the drink. Hell it literally absorbs the alcohol mostly instead of my liver.

I'm working on it before age fucks me completely with that.

wtf is a mad dog. Is it this?

Attached: maddog.jpg (259x194, 11.43K)

>zoomer can't keep at it with damage dealt
GLASS GENERATION

i’m trans btw :)

Actually, you got it backwards.

>You can make alcohol out ingredients without it.

building up your tolerance just means your liver is leveling up and getting stronger

Maybe you're more of a Pabst Blue Ribbon type of drunk.

this looks like something overly sweet and flavored to hide the alcohol taste, something that a high schooler would drink

Lmao at all the seething alcoholics replying to this

LOVE ME CARLING
LOVE ME SCOTCH
LOVE ME OZZY WHITE
LOVE ME CHEEKY 'SPOONS DINNER
LOVE ME MR. MUSCLE DRAIN CLEANER

'ATE IPA
'ATE THAT FOREIGN MUCK
'ATE PUFFTAS

SIMPLE AS

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31.28K)

Attached: Alcoholismyfriend (1).jpg (1024x769, 103.95K)

the alcoholics in your imagination drink some weird shit my man

>or in mixes
Aw yes the hiding the flavor of alcohol with other things because alcohol itself tastes like shit.

They're retards that succumbed to peer pressure and got chemically addicted lol

>Zoomerfags and holier-than-thou Any Forumsnonces seething because people with friends go out and drink while they seethe and kvetch eternally in their basements

Attached: 1628601585423.jpg (411x418, 43.3K)

>Wine is cancer
the exact opposite nigger

>mfw was a super heavy drinker and the MRI said it was regular hepatic steatosis and not alcoholic steatosis and the doc said "you've been losing weight, so just keep it up and it should heal just fine, here's a diet plan and go see a nutritionist as well, also it might just be all the meds you're taking, lay off all the NSAIDs"

Attached: sqQlid7.jpg (600x315, 21.12K)

MD is hobo tier alcohol. Alcoholics very much drink it.

>tfw normally get lost in thoughts and work slow
>alcohol makes me concentrate and work fast
I don't get it.

Alcohol metabolism produces oxalate, which requires magnesium.

I stopped drinking because honestly besides my health I just don't suit being drunk. It brings out the worst in me, so I chose to stop. Maybe like a glass or two on special occasions here and there.

But I'm a grown ass adult, as are hopefully so are people who drink, I'm not going to judge those who do so based on my own choice. I hope they enjoy it and are responsible, I'll happily join them but I'll just have a mocktail or whatever.

I only ever drink socially.
So, I don't drink.

:(

Addicts lie to themselves constantly to justify their addiction. Not that strange.

Calm down Ricky! You're getting white wolf all over your nice jean vest

The best part about quitting drinking was a started having solid shits again

Social drinking is a cope you aren't missing out on. Don't sweat it. Drunk people are more annoying to be around than not. If you can't have fun with someone sober they aren't worth your time.

I used to be a straight edge fag when i was a teen, too.

You fags have absolutely no idea what actual alcoholics drink. Friend of mine is an actual alcoholic and he drinks white storm off-brand cider, your faggy pabst blue ribbon or MD or whatever hasn't got shit on bottom shelf Bong cider, this shit could be classed as a weapon in most U.S sates. If you ever want to get absolutely out of your gourd, you can buy a 3 litre bottle of the shite for like £2.5 at a Paki shop

Attached: 1624461125466.jpg (400x324, 27K)

Attached: 1650268730139.gif (220x220, 687.81K)

too clarify , I mean like one or two drinks every few days before the actual alcoholics take over the thread. Going on about the taste just exposes that fact that you are a child or you have an underdeveloped taste palate

>under the age of 40
Why would you drink alcoshit after? It just sucks and only mentally ill sheeple and rednecks drink it.

>shorten your lifespan
oh no! Now I'll live to be 80 instead of 90! The horror!!

Alcoholics in each country drink different shit because no store imports the bottom barrel shit alcoholics drink and if they do the importing drives up prices so alcoholics choose the cheaper alternative.

I grew up with my mom being an alcoholic, she still is.
Shit sucks man.

But I only drink once or twice a week

This made me laugh audibly

>but I only do it this much
I don't think an addict has ever not tried that excuse.

>Can get this shit for £4 a bottle
>A bottle is 2 litres

Attached: westons_old_rosie_cloudy_cider_2l.jpg (1000x1000, 66.81K)

Video games?

>Boomers got groomed into alchole and smoking at such a young age to the point they actually see nothing wrong with it
>Theyll actually go out of their way to get mad if anyone calls them out

Sorry that you lived in such a shitty generation, old people, hopefully you can get some help with your problems when you get a girlfriend haha

Attached: 3oms4retou491.jpg (2000x2500, 350.95K)

Yeah that'll blow your head off too. When I was like 15 me and my mates got some of that and shit went south quickly

Does it matter whether it's with your friends or not?