Tetris: All time greastest player Jonas Neubauer

Question:Is there a list of renowned game players who have '''mysteriously''' died right after taking the Vax?

He was 39 by the way.

Attached: Tetris world champion VAXXED.png (620x982, 372.97K)

>sudden cardiac death due to arrythmia of undetermined cause
>undetermined cause
that's got to be a joke, right? this totally healthy person died on the spot "just because" and we don't know why
these people just laugh in our faces

I get that you're trying to find meaning and understanding in this fucking hell world we live in.
I do.
But please shut the fuck up. People younger than him die all the time for "no reason."
Also stop being such a raging faggot that you post veiled political threads on a board about video games.
You could be a better person than this.

Attached: file.png (1054x813, 152.46K)

How much are your jewish masters paying you to peddle this sort of misinformation and to try and quell the flames that are inevitably spreading due to their heinous actions?

How did you learn the secrets of all the cosmos?

based advice

Pre-COVID, a friend of mine's brother who was only like 15 or 16 died in his sleep. Apparently it's something that can happen to people who are literally too healthy, like runners and such because their resting heart rate gets too low.

>skilled video game players are killed
Well, no one on Any Forums has anything to care about.

Yeah I'm sure we can trust the """official" studies.

Yeah, you can say 'unknown cause' before an autopsy but after an autopsy it is very strange, should be a total anomaly, but sadly not so rare these days.

i remember when i was 16

If only he had taken horse dewormer and injected bleach into his veins...

Ah yeah good point better trust retards on video game forums instead

they tested the vax on him in secret
only explanation this only happens with the vax

Vaxxie is scared

>want to immediately shitpost about how he must have had other sort of vaxx from his childhood
Fucking hell I need to get out of here this place is genuinely turning me into something twisted

Better people tell the truth. It is that simple.
You have much to learn from me.

Attached: 1641207644287.jpg (1024x797, 110.58K)

>If only he had taken horse dewormer and injected bleach into his veins...

Lyingmedia moment. Very cringe, very NPC. Please improve.

Attached: NPC.png (800x472, 603.17K)

Guess he should have taken the vaccine :^)

yeah it's very rare though but nowadays it's a daily occurence and it keeps happening to elite athletes and people who exercise regularly. 4 doctors died in Toronto area within like 2 weeks of each other and all of them were extremely dedicated to exercising. 1 of them died running.

What sports did the play? Did he do a lot of running?

Attached: Vax deaths sport.png (599x712, 365.61K)

>get vaccinated against covid
>less likely to die in a car crash
Seems legit.

YOU
WILL
NEVER
BE
FULLY
VAXXINATED

Attached: 1648418414792.png (800x800, 597.22K)

On closer examination the coroner discovered the cause of death; his heart had filled up with tiny interlocking geometric shapes made out of vaccine antibodies. A long L shaped one seems to have totally blocked the aorta and killed him. Shame, he will be remembered as not being fully vaxxed and counted as a corona death.

>Yes, you see people JUST die
>It's called Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
>and now Suden Adult Death Syndrome
>one day you are healthy
>and the next day bang dead
>it is weird that around 70% of these infant cases were injected with a vaccine suddenly before that sudden death, but that can't be it, because vaccines are safe+effective and NOT poison
>so you see, it's highly likely that parents simply kill their children and these parents have to be arrested and sent to the electric chair
>Those monsters, killing infants left + right

Attached: DPT vaccine child mortality.jpg (1634x917, 342.12K)

running yeah.

>he never learned how to aort-spin

>"fully" vaxxed
This shit is peak number manipulation, holy fuck. Guess when you're most vulnerable to dying from the vax? Well, it's the 14 day period after you get the vax. And yet, according to this chart, all those deaths are lumped in with the unvaccinated because uh... that makes the numbers look a lot better for some reason...

It's so easy to fuck with statistics like this to promote whatever bullshit you want.

His body was not compatible with the shot
It was the fault of his body.

Attached: d4d6c3c9faf47a6c87936bf165c219e7298f591d6268a3d72e48822b5a7b2ca4.jpg (506x490, 96.47K)

videogames?

How does this compare with group like the Amish and others who do not vaccinate (with many vaccines at once might I did) their children?
People like the Amish are excellent control groips.

>april 1982
you cant be serious

Tetris champignon?

It's weird because there are no autistic Amish children, unless they were adopted.
But must be a coincidence.

Attached: 2b8831c9031ae18c67288ac496e85348be8c160a1667e3d1affa5a9d04ffb511.jpg (750x565, 31.04K)

>no vaccine just means less deaths from sids
so getting vaccinated just exacerbates it, not causes it.

Correlation is not causation

Attached: cc.jpg (961x473, 70.63K)

>LOOK, PEOPLE WHO GET VAXXED ARE DYING SUDDENLY
>Less than 0.0001% of the number of people vaxxed have random death

Funny how you kids will literally bitch and cry about twitter trannies being less than 1% of the "complaining" group but then turn around and post this shit as a "gotcha, see!!"

>studies have to be recent to be valid

Attached: DTP vaccine mortality.jpg (1918x915, 382.93K)

>Correlation is not causation
>that means we must never observe correlation ever and never test a theory even when correlation is strong
Retards who live their life by others quotes deserve to die early

Yes, no reason to stop the safe+effective vaccines that totally work.

Attached: HPV vaccine asthma.jpg (1628x916, 312.9K)

Counterpoint, it would be somewhat difficult to naturally differentiate with such an autistic-compatible lifestyle without external factors or professional diagnosis.

Just be a NEET and don't leave your house. You won't need to be vaxxed and you won't catch the chinese flu either.

Instead you'll just trust someone else who is arguably less reliable just so it fits your own preferred narrative. You're no different.

It's almost like people who didn't get vaccinated are retarded and more likely to do stupid shit that gets them killed.

>yes, it's just a coincidink
>I mean look at the ingredients
>Foreign DNA of an aborted fetus?
>that's totally healthy and can't harm anyone at all

Attached: Diabetes type I increase.png (1629x916, 930.08K)

>already putting words in my mouth
welp youre a lost cause. this is why people think youre crazy. because i dared to question the blue bar.

You failed the critical thinking year vaxxie

Better ask Nick Cage to stop making movies then despite the total lack of any actual evidence, you know, just in case.

Attached: nick.jpg (956x468, 74.72K)

*ADULT lifestyle
Non-Amish kids these days get literally prescribed SPEED.

Attached: 2017 Pilot comparative study on the health of vaccinated and unvaccinated 6- to 12- year old U.S. children.png (815x2774, 481.57K)

Yeah they don't even understand the scientific method, you need to establish a correlation, moreover nothing in science ever really proves (total) causation.
Some people are allergic to using the pattern recognition part of their brain, they have fear, it is sad.

Attached: vaccine deaths vs saved lives.png (624x633, 56.47K)

My favorite thing schizos and antivax losers are the “theyre purposely trying to kill you!”

As Yemen is being starved to death. People in America are homeless and starving. The west coast is in a drought, and the schizos are shooting up every public place.

But yeah the nWo or whatever schizo choice they make is totally making vaccines to kill people, instead of, ya know, just killing them with guns and bombs like the government and cops actually do

Again, ignoring possible implications of a correlation without testing is putting your head in the sand.