Beats people

>beats people
>robs people
>extorts people
>tortures people
>kills people
>I'm dying, I'm a good boy now

Attached: RDR2_Arthur_Morgan_Default - 2022-08-06T081923.472.jpg (723x815, 72.27K)

Christianity in a nutshell

He was becoming a good man before he was diagnosed and his only violent acts were in the story missions which are all justified

This.

Attached: 1652513597364.jpg (2560x1122, 266.23K)

>kill a Lawman™ in a mission
>no Honor™ lost

>kill a Lawman™ in the open world
>lose Honor™ because it's not part of the Cinematic Experience™

so this... is the power... of """""""sandbox""""""" games.... woah

He was having issues with the shit he did from the very first part. Did you even play it?

What is it with a few anons having a rage boner for this game?

>What is it with a few anons having a rage boner for this game
Any Forums is the type of person who looks at pictures of all the people in high-school who became successful, married adults and resents them for it.

BEAT PEOPLE THAT NEED BEATEN

ROB PEOPLE THAT NEED ROB'N

EXTORT PEOPLE THAT NEED EXTORT'N

TORTURE PEOPLE THAT NEED TORTCHIN

KILL PEOPLE THAT NEED KILL'N

Yup. The whole story felt pretty stupid because of it and only women and incels don't see it because he cried at a nun once right before killing another 500 cops after robbing a bank.

They did the same shit with Sadie. Literal mass murderer but it's okay because she's a girl and it's cool and epic haha.

rockstar are afraid of making an antihero who isn't a cum guzzling faggot

>I dunno Dutch, maybe we should ease up on killin folk
Says hello to everyone
Leads horse and raises it
Does chores
Releases fish
Stops robbers
turns in criminals to the sheriff
>Story mission
Forced to slaughter 100+ clones
Mary Beth comes over in camp
>Arthur I just don't know what's gotten into you

Attached: 1655722015461.png (900x900, 561.48K)

Imagine losing your shit like this over a fucking videogame... lmao

So much soul. My heart aches for Arthur for receiving that letter when everything was already going to shit for him. He didn’t deserve that

Attached: BB1D780A-832D-46CB-836F-70D2C7B0076D.jpg (1920x1080, 175.55K)

remember that time he killed half a town with Micah?
he was a good friend

Christianity isnt a video game user, it's a real religion believe it or not.

Literally the only time Arthur shows remorse is when collecting debts for Strauss.
He murders thousands and doesn't bat an eye. And the 'regret' he starts expressing later on is because the gang keeps fucking up, not because they're killing people.

Arthur isn't a kid. He's done it his whole life. I swear people who play this shit have some sort of underdeveloped brain and don't see that the gang is full of literal villains.

Micah made him do it haha Arthur is a good boy dindu nuffin
I like RDR2 but holy fuck, I swear everyone who played the game is an actual troglodyte.

Imagine replying to so many anons accusing them of "losing their shit"

Who does Arthur kill in cold blood that doesn’t try to kill him or is a danger to him?

So because the cops tried to shoot him after he robs a bank, that makes it okay that he kills hundreds of them?
user...

I'm playing rdr2 for the first time and this thread is making me happy I'm going down a bit of an outlaw path

So robbing people legally like the way Cornwallis does it is okay? You can’t blame people for the tools they were given