Holy fucking shit. Consider me filtered

Holy fucking shit. Consider me filtered.

Do I just restart the game or what?

Attached: jesus.png (787x628, 931.78K)

There is a way to beat him, spam the thing that ups your speed. Tailwind was it?

what's your class?

>he didn't max Dragoon and just jump on his ass from across the map
It left me high and dry for the fight afterwards since Ramza ended so low, but it felt good to use a skill I had gained naturally to absolutely kick his shit in.

Draw your sword, Faggot.

Indeed, just avoid him running around the map and spam all your buffs till you can smack him dead in seconds.
Or just play any decent melee class with auto-potion.

>Make monk/ninja Ramza
>Punch his ass out turn one
>Punch his ass out turn zero when he transforms

Isn't the fight right afterwards the hard one?

Tailwind and Yell or whatever it's called again

God fucking help you if you turned Ramza into a healslut

The rooftop battle is even more rng. Probably the worst stretch of battles in Square history.
I usually just make ramza wander around using accumulate until I can one shot him with two swords skill. You can legitimately get him strong enough to kill him in one hit even if he blocks one of the strikes.

I ended up removing all equipment from one of my generics and using her as bait for Elmdor and the twins, otherwise Rafa would get one shotted at turn one

I didn't know you could do that. They auto target the weakest unit?

The second half of this game feels like it wasnt even playstested or balanced at all.
If you dont abuse the job system to create some OP characters you can easily softlock your playthrough in a situation that is impossible to win.

Attached: 1659742665379681.jpg (316x208, 8.86K)

Yep, after that its just a matter of taking Elmdor out as soon as possible, not sure if the battle ends if either twin dies, but I remember throwing everything Elmdor.
Likewise, the game becomes a joke by the time Orlandu shows up

No, you never can. As long as you have Ramza, you can win.

I haven't played this game in 20 years but I know I beat it as a child so I'm sure you can figure it out OP.

You only need to bring one assassin to their knees to end the battle. Usually use sword techs plus ninja ramza to end it quickly. I've never even considered going for elmdor, given his hp and that hamedo shit.

Normally I'd say "just use back up saves" but if you only had one memory card each save of FFT takes up one block and PS1 memory cards had shit for space. I had around 3 memory cards. There were off brands that had 4x the space but were prone to corruption.

I usually rely on Agrias plus the engineer dude to help Ramza deal with Elmdor. Now I feel like I a dumbass for not targetting the twins, also its funny how the twins are stronger in their humans than as lucavi

Square is stupid if they still won't port this to newer consoles
It's literally free money

Is Cloud viable to use at all in this game or is he just too late and gimmicky?
When you get him, he's level one and you don't even get limits unless you figure out his stupid cryptic clue to get his sword. I've never been patient enough to try using him afterwards.

Attached: 1635810685471.png (1700x900, 1.25M)

With short charge he kicks ass but joining in chapter 4 at level 1 kills his viability.

I'm legit disapointed you get Cloud after fighting Elmdor

Way too late, and most of his limits are bad other than the giant tornado move. But you almost certainly have orlandu by this point, so it's all just goofs at that point. Sad thing is that most of the fun characters join after you've completed 90 percent of the game.

That irritated me too. Stop bracelet is the strongest attack in the game and they lose it for those terrible demon moves.

>Consider me filtered.
Bullshit, I can see the pixels just fine.

If you didn't learn Yell for some reason and had been relying on generics/never built Ramza into a proper fighter, you can absolutely softlock yourself here if you don't have the JP to learn it. Good childhood reminder of why to save in multiple slots regularly as a general rule in games

Even Elmdor with his vampiric powers is tougher compared to his demon form
Not him, but auto potion was usually enough for me