My favorite game

Attached: JN0Pi4nI4JL1lJdjBRsmPbVX8Bdt6tau.jpg (1024x1024, 266.62K)

>it's like Yakuza 1, but bad!

It's better in every way. K2 is the dubious remake.

shit sux

>in every way
Music is worse and Majima Everywhere is bad.

>Worse OST
>Worse pacing thanks to padded out shit
>Majima everywhere totally waters down his role and screws continuity

Original 1 and 2 are better. The dragon engine fuckin sucks

This, K2 (and 6) is shit because the combat is god awful and the dragon engine's physics are annoying as fuck

I heard it's good in the judgement games, but I've never played them since I don't own a playstation. But 7 was nice because they toned down/tuned the physics a bit. And because it's turn based instead of real time

Original is better

i still like it

Fuckin sucks dick, inferior to Y0 in every single possible way. Nishiki's backstory is the only saving grace

i still like itt

I'm playing the original undubbed, It kinda sucks that all the guides are for this version and they make needless changes.

Yakuza 1 is Yakuza 1 but bad.

I had this same problem when I replayed the original recently

Like completely changing NPCs.

i like yakuza kiwami

Even the most diehard kiwami lover would have to admit that the original's amon fight and ost is superior. Kiwami ruined the original's soundtrack and gave you the easiest amon fight in the franchise.

It took me way too long to find some of the substories because of the street name changes.

They reused a lot of stuff from 0 since that was the previous game they worked on, but they didn't touch the story and main characters at all. Most people don't even play the sub-stories in these games.

>Most people don't even play the sub-stories in these games.
source: your arse.

I'm a novice to the series & I'm having a blast with them, The main story feels like a choir.

>main story feels like a choir

Attached: choir.jpg (976x549, 92.15K)

Hey... I'm sleep deprived & high.