Capcom vs SNK 3 is inevitable

>Capcom vs SNK 3 is inevitable
>KOF XV getting crossplay
>SamSho getting rollback
>KOF XV SamSho team DLC reveal on Sunday
>along with season 2 tease
>new SF6 trailer inevitable
>all the Marvel/Capcom fighting games are one step closer to being on modern consoles
>new Shinkiro art
It's a good time to be a fighting game fan

Attached: snk capcom shinkiro.jpg (1600x1000, 310.01K)

Also I hate to say it but I think Ogura might be my new favorite vidya artist. His work has always been insanely good but he somehow made a shitty designed character like Luke look cool. He even made the spaghetti hair look normal which not even Capcom could do so they just ditched it for the garbage dyke hairstyle he has in SF6. Honestly they could have made it work but took the lazy route now the character is just a mess to look at.

Attached: snk capcom Ogura.jpg (1600x1000, 324.6K)

did they fix matchmaking yet?
there is evo sales going on

>did they fix matchmaking yet?
No word on it but it's probably coming with the Orochi Awakening update

isn't samsho netcode still so shit that no one cares enough to play the game??

The game is undeniably great. The only issue was the netcode. I imagine now with it getting rollback, people will be interested in at least trying it now.

just need arcsys to go bankrupt

>match making still doesn't work
>allow crossplay anyway
Imagine if they did that.

Everything you mentioned is garbage and yawn tier. Deal with the fact that fightans peaked in 98 and died during late 00s, zoomie.

Git gud

>MvC cabinet coming out this fall
>comes with 8 games
i can smell the console/pc release bros
>b-b-but fightcade!
don't care, didn't ask, seethe, cope, dilate, tranniecadies

Attached: Screenshot_20220806_005624.png (862x292, 129.78K)

That looks embarrassing compared to Shinkiro's art.

Logan channeling is inner zhieep with these jokes.

Nice bait

i don't like capcom games, or snk. I only play arcsys stuff

Cringe

Attached: b1e01310b2b5d234eca24f60dc6342cc.gif (250x188, 150.28K)

The reason you probably think that about Luke is because his popeye forearms are gone from his arms.

and there are some people who like burger king over gourmet meals

The lobby system kinda sucked too if we're being honest.

>you have to place yourself in the slot to get a match

except it's not. He still has his massive forearms. The issue is that he looks like dogshit, even more so than before.

Attached: Luke costume.jpg (992x807, 271.01K)

100% expecting this to happen honestly. i love snk and kofxv's great but my god this reminds me of how that co-op aliens game just fucking died because the devs refused to implement a unified matchmaking queue.

Attached: 1653601393391.jpg (846x960, 87.71K)

QUE TE JOKAR

So what you're saying is the answer is to remove the shirt, jacket and change his pants to shorts so he more resembles boxing/mma.

No because he still has that weird mocap shit eating grin face with lesbian hair.

Attached: luke.png (1024x768, 796.15K)

Leffen haircut doesn't fit him that badly but you're gonna dislike the character regardless because of his more upbeat personality and youthful demeanor I bet versus the more battle hardened MCs of the past.

Those scars are too fucking edgy, this is what happens when you overdesign a character to appeal to the lowest common denominator.
Way too many clashing things in every aspect of his character.

>Capcom vs SNK 3 is inevitable
Who is going to make it? Capcom has its hands full with SF6 and unless you want the game outsourced to Eighting you better forgot about it