Looking back at it now this was fromsoft's peak performance. Elden ring was ok...

Looking back at it now this was fromsoft's peak performance. Elden ring was ok, but it's just the same old souls copypaste with the addition of open world (sadly). Hopefully they go with sekiro 2 for their next title.
It was the first time in over a decade I felt pure joy playing a vidya.

Attached: 1000G-Sekiro-1.jpg (1920x1080, 314.54K)

>if they attack, press the button
>if they attack red, press the other button
>if nothing, press the other button

a monkey could fight sekiros boss fights, I really hope they don't make another one. elden ring was trash but the other games are ok

>QTE simon says combat
Lol

Just finished it recently, literally became my favorite fromsoft game ever. One thing I don't understand though, why do scrubs always bitch about sword saint isshin, i got him on my third try, meanwhile demon of hatred filtered me for a whole day and finally managed to beat him only with the umbrella.

already doubled the complexity of souls

>simon says combat
If you simplify it that much how is it any different than the other games, you literally just press dodge

throwaway straight swords from ds3 are more complex than the sword moveset in sekiro. either way both games arent complex anyway

>if they attack, press the button
>if nothing, press the other button
literally every game with combat in a nutshell

I mean, it was just a sold single player game dude, reminded me of playing onimusha or ninja Gaiden and it was trying to do something different, people will say it plays the same as other souls/soulsbornes but it really doesn't and that was a breath of fresh air. Just reminded me of old game design which is a good thing

I don't know, can a monkey play other games? can a monkey play an rpg and read information on a screen, think, and choose the correct option? can a monkey play portal, where you have to think and maneuver around conceptual puzzles in real time? no. but a monkey can be trained to press a button when they see a light flash. sekiro is just a simple game. nothing wrong with that, I just hate when people act like sekiro is some kind of game that needs a sequel when it's the same set of enemies and moves for like 30-40 hours

>If you simplify it that much how is it any different than the other games
Other games have also focus on positioning, which is not a thing
In Sekiro you also are unable to hyperarmor or trade

Attached: FZDCZt1WQAEL07i (1).jpg (1920x1080, 268.53K)

>a monkey could fight sekiros boss fights
and yet it seems you got filtered by the ogre
what does that make you? a failed monkey?

Attached: mein_monke_and_ukraine_1.webm (460x776, 295.25K)

Soulstard are beyond help.

Because he's the final test of everything you've learned in the game and is easy if you paid attention and actually learned the game. Its like how a test in school is only difficult if you weren't paying attention.

I dunno if that was the case why don't I see anyone screaming about Portal being impossible to beat, or any braindead jrpg requiring too much skill

Unironically this

Attached: DS3 Stance.gif (400x225, 3.59M)

You have good taste user. You can gauge the quality of a game based on how many shitters flood the threads to complain about it for stupid reasons.

Attached: 20220509043405_1.jpg (1920x1080, 376.91K)

Elden ring must be the best game ever made then by that metric.

this. you can tell the game is good because it's hard and anyone who doesn't spend 30 hours doing something they don't like shouldn't have an opinion on it

Attached: npc.jpg (1950x1300, 91.59K)

Too bad they'll never do it again. They learned their lesson, people eat up ER's braindead gameplay from the early 2000's instead.

Welcome to modern gaming.

I just added that mod that replaces the normal roll with the quickstep and lets you Sekiro parry and it improved the game greatly.

whaddya mean by throwaway since every ss in ds3 has the same moves?

Its only hard if you're stupid.