"Cyberpunk" game

>"Cyberpunk" game
>no synthwave music
Bullshit.

Attached: cyberpunk-2077-box-art-01-ps4-us-06jun19.jpg (1200x1600, 798.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAVvwv-YSJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sci-fi and fantasy genres are soulless.
Only modern-day and near-future have soul.

bad vidya music thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=YAVvwv-YSJ4

I hate this game.

Attached: 0ef641bcdef46e46d41f47d5d20b5ed59f7e856b36aae90ebe3c6e3fb0d430bb.png (600x450, 451.13K)

Cyberpunk was overhyped SO SO much.
Like SO much.
I feel almost like it was the most overhyped game of the last decade.

This is fire ngl

Cyberpunk as a genre is already dying because we're unironically too close technologically. There's already some retro-cyberpunk games made and the setting is unironically way better like this.

i liked cyberpunk but the music was garbage but it's honestly more realistic that every radio song is nigger pop and not synthwave or anything else

It's not dying at all user. Cyberpunk is still hugely popular, and it feels like technology hasn't expanded too fast within the last few years, so we're not gonna become major techno-topia that fast.
Only new developments really might be like, AI technology, but that's not gonna make us into a cyberpunk dystopia any time soon

>There's already some retro-cyberpunk games made and the setting is unironically way better like this.
Such as?

I remember when I heard that they removed advanced movement and akimbo guns while all the articles focused on customizable genitals and thinking "huh, that's probably not a good sign".
In all seriousness, i think open world games should stop focusing on making a bigger and bigger maps but instead making it denser and more atmospheric

Stray is the first one coming to my mind, with the CRT screens and shit

Stray is an overhyped mess too.

Loss Of Me

Critical Race Theory screens? What?

I agree, still nice to play/look at

>no japanese music

Didn't realize these two were responsible for the goofy ass music play played in that goofy fuckin cutscene when you enter night city.
I remember it clearly because my game would keep crashing immediately after that cutscene when I first started playing. I wondered why they would make it sound so stupid.

Attached: 1450326788618.gif (320x272, 2.71M)

play ghostrunner. and ruiner. and not a game made by the p*les

Attached: 4564556633.jpg (2000x1000, 486.87K)

One of Cyberpunk's good points is its soundtrack because all the music fits the setting, from the latino rap to even the metal station playing stuff some stinking anarchist would listen to. I don't really trust the taste of Any Forums they would just put Metallica and ACDC in it because their taste is so unique and superior.

reddit rap