What game or genre are you just unable to get into?

What game or genre are you just unable to get into?

Attached: beer.png (599x282, 33.11K)

Tower defense because anything after PVZ1 feels souless.

4x and grand strategy. I want to get into them but I get filtered every single time I try. I just don't know what I should be doing.

turn-based JRPGs

Factorio and fighting games
I never understood the appeal of Factorio and I'm always put off by how much praise it gets here on Any Forums, atypical of the praise most games get.
I don't really have a controller for fighting games nor am I interested in playing 1v1s/2v2s with total strangers online.

RTS.
I WANT to like them, they have cool designs, worlds and controlling armies seems really cool.
Once I start playing though I just kinda lose interest.

Not shitting on the genre or anything, I guess it's just not for me.

I do not like coffee. I love the smell of it, but the taste is awful

Multiplayer shooters. I know every little flickshotting little shit is cheating. Its not fun to play a meme genre where everyone pretends to have skill.

They are not all the same and the right one might still be out there. Victoria 2 was the turbo autism game that got me hooked. HOI4 and Stellaris followed suit. CK2 and Europa literally filtered me. I think it’s all in the setting and mana mechanics.

I love coffee but it does smell way better than it tastes

It's the having to do everything at once thing. Any other games where you can pause and issue commands besides Sins of a Solar Empire?

Soulsborne

I'm trying to learn to drink it with milk instead of sugar or creamer, and it's been rough

the reality is that most of the world can't get good coffee. unless you're in one of the world's most livable cities you're stuck with months old dark roasted trash shipped over from italy (italian coffee is awful)
i hope for your sake you see the light one day, anons

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY? I'LL HAVE YOUR CASUL ASS KNOW THAT'S totally okay and it's not for everyone man, do what you enjoy

This
People forget that coffee is still a luxury item, like its to this day one of the most expensive comodities in the word. Thats why coffee shops and industrialized coffee tastes like shit, its second quality stuff with dozens of additives to make up for the price.
If Coffee wasnt so popularized, it would be a thing only the upper class would get on the daily, like Caviar

Coffee is a tool, the sooner you get it into your head that you're drinking this to curb sleepiness, the sooner you'll be able to stomach it. Go for shit like the toffee lattes from McDonalds, or those Starbucks canned double espressos which milk the shit out of them. Those are good entry points.

Card or turn based games.

why not just take caffeine pills at that point?

fighting games, i've never been able to do stick combos to save my life and the insane amount of background work you have to do in order to play beyond a starting level just makes my eyes gloss over and i lose all interest.

>the insane amount of background work you have to do in order to play beyond a starting level
Such as?

Try Skullgirls. Just mashing buttons is enough to do 20+ hit combos, and the learning curve is not that bad in comparison to other fighters if you actually wanna get into it

It also costs $2.5 all dlc included

Because the drink aspect is also refreshing.

It's really easy to order online from good roasters nowadays in a modern country. You'll get beans that are around a week from roast date which is great since you don't want to brew with beans until they've release a lot of their CO2 already.
I will say the price of specialty/good coffee will scare away most people new to coffee or currently don't already somewhat enjoy black coffee

Attached: 1659771834133.jpg (550x393, 46.46K)

Minecraft.

fps, rts, 4x, wrpgs, vns, sims, sports, mobile shit, early access, indie groomer faggotry. it's why i don't play many pc games

i've already come to terms that the genre is just not for me and have moved on, but it doesnt mean i dont appreciate all the work that goes into them though.