Xenoblade

They really censored everything? It wasn’t just for the trailers? The doomposters were…right?

Attached: 7161915D-2C96-41E4-BB51-D1E53D667B5D.jpg (1200x675, 277.5K)

There's more sex in Xenoblade 3 than 1 and 2 combined

Come on the franchise has been known for big booba babes in bikinis since the start and suddenly it's all toned down to western acceptable standards.
It's obvious that this happened right after nintendo treehouse let know that they would be working directly with studios from now on to avoid needing to censor stuff for localization.

xenoshit 2 barely had bikinis though, It was one non-playable character

Has the director addressed this at all? Or just playing dumb

eric

this game completely broke you, tranny. You hare roleplaying those threads 5 time a day now.

this is the one kind of "censorship" I get can behind. Fuck weeb coomers and their utterly retarded character designs. Completely rips you out of any sort of immersion and makes it impossible to take the game seriously. It's not even sexy, it just looks dumb 99% of the time.

Nope.

Attached: xenoblade-chronicles-3-ouroboros-4.jpg (1920x1080, 198.07K)

I'm glad there's posters like you user

>Airhead x nerd
>Womb tattoo
>Kino agnis interlink
Based birdfucker and birdbrain

This bird gave me more boners than pyra and mythra ever did

Sounds like a you problem.

did they censor XBC3 or not

Her voice is certainly sexier than Pyra/Mythra's

This. Someone answer clearly because i still have it shrink wrapped

YOU EAR THAT NOHA, LANZ WANTS SOMETHING MEATIAH!

Attached: 1659087925158.jpg (1500x2805, 2.48M)

Not anymore apparently. I love the casual modern clothing with a touch of sci-fi that we have in XB3 as well as their combat suit designs. You're the one bitching about the lack of the bikini platemail maid outfits in this game.

Funny pacause all the characters wear shrinkwrap.

>go to pixiv
>one week has passed and only 3 good pieces of art have been made

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Did anyone buy this game?

X2 is eternal. X3 will be forgotten.

Attached: cumtaeunie.jpg (667x780, 168.01K)

No. Considering no one can provide comparison pictures it was never censored, only coomer headcanon cope after realizing they were never the target audience

Who were the Pyra Mythra and Poppi designs for then?

they rewrote the entire script for trannies, this is the equivalent of some retard rewriting a doujin, its okay those since you can unpack the files and get the file to change all the dialogue, just like XC2.

Man this site has changed.

It will be forgotten in a couple of weeks.

fuck off tranny pedo, you are the worst thing to happen to the site, back to your groomer discord