Don't Starve Together Thread

Grass armor edition.
>Wickerbottom Rework:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=15ESUxxJvZs

Attached: Grass_Suit_Wilson.png (692x250, 302.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2809332721
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>On to the next update! Unfortunately, I can't share anything about this one yet, there is still work to be done *backstage.* But - we'll make sure to share something well before *showtime*

Attached: spw8rxxi9ua51.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

What's the lore on don't starve and can I fuck Charlie?

>Lore
Dozens of videos out there, can't recommend any specific one cause early on I was figuring it all out by myself.
>Charlie
She'll rip your dick off and rightly so.

>edition
lol

Gameplay-wise, which character has the best "minion"?
>Willow
(Bernie)
>Wendy
(Abigail)
>Webber
(Spiders)
>Wurt
(Merms)
>Maxwell
(Shadows)
>Any Character
(Pet Tallbirds, Pigs..)

Attached: makingfriends.png (1200x816, 1.36M)

Has anyone unironically used Grass armor?

Wurt for the sheer stopping power 20-30 Merm guards will give you.
Wendy because her minion requires 0 setup or investment and still wrecks swarms of trash mobs.

You must have not known about this, but it is secretly OP when equipped by a certain character.. But I didn't tell you that.

Attached: Grass_Suit_Wes.png (368x192, 109.55K)

This game is unironically too hard, the problem is that it doesn't let you get exponential growth. Being super hard at the start is fine if it let you master and conquer the universe by learning it and being patient, but there the game just gets harder and harder the longer you go.

I get the intent but I don't like it, it's too demoralizing to play.

I beat it as Willow in singleplayer DST, so I don't know what is so hard about it. Towards the long-game it's less interesting i suppose.

Just Disable Antlion and Wildfires and that's 99% of the games bullshit gone.

wurt is the most powerful technically but wendy is the most convenient

I think Maxwell's rework will involve him buffing other allies as seen in Wolfgang's short. He will probably gain a new crafting tab and a new meter that fills up with nightmare fuel, or some shit like that.

I don't like how Wurt essentially renders Webber redundant but I'm not really sure how you can fix this without gutting one or the other.

This, I just can't have fun in this game because I feel like every move I make has to be carfully planned to not fuck me later on. It's really nerve wracking for me. I wish it had more down time so I don't feel like I'm on the clock constantly. I don't think it's nessassarily too hard, I just don't like games where I feel like I'm being rushed to do stuff. I've played it for around 80 hours an still like it dispite this though.

rock lobsters still the GOAT

in my mind wurt should be more about commitment and maintaining your minions, while webber should be more of a "i don't fucking care i'll swarm them with 300 spiders" playstyle. basically, wurt should be quality while webber should be quantity.

Is there a mod that makes the combat fun?

This, plus more shadow magic abilities.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2809332721

Attached: 1659681995065132.gif (320x180, 918.72K)

victorian wurt sexo