What is your mbti type and what rpg class do you usually play as?

What is your mbti type and what rpg class do you usually play as?
25quiz.com

Attached: sfsddgsd.jpg (355x520, 33.36K)

INTJ and INTP are backwards.
>INTJ - autistic but intelligent, mathematically-capable - arithmetician
>INTP - autistic but midwit and nostalgia-slave - chronomancer

This is a data harvester thead.
Do not reply with any sinceity.

INFJ and I lean toward hybrid classes. Clerics (D&D style), nightblades, druids that can shapeshift/engage in melee, things like that. They usually need some kind of flair to them. Run of the mill battlemages aren't usually my thing. Psychic type characters can be fun, I do enjoy Psykers in WH40K and Ciphers in PoE.

INFJ, I like weird classes like Geomancers in JRPGs.

Yeah chronomancer and arithmetician sound about right, though I mostly play Clerics because theres no fucking games that have interesting classes like chronomancer and if there are they get nerfed into uselessness.

Is there any actual proven validity of MBTI types? Or is it just midwit zodiacs?

Its zodiacs with extra steps which makes it marginally more accurate.

It's just pseudoscience fun like astrology.

It said I'm ISTP so where's my class?

If fucking psychologists are calling your model psuedoscience, you know it's bad. The only journal that's ever published anything associated with it was owned by the Myers-Briggs foundation.

Berserker according to that image, my illiterate barbarian.

I get a different result on these tests every time

INFP 9w8.
Pure STR build.

Attached: Godfrey.gif (640x360, 3.47M)

INFP

Monk or Arcane Trickster/Magic Melee Character

Attached: fist man.png (510x850, 555.63K)

INTJ, Illusionist
The only "midwit" is you. Dividing the whole of humanity into 12 or 16 vague and ill-defined groups is useless in either case, but Astrology and MBTI are nothing alike. Astrology is way more than sun-signs and personality regardless of what witchtok tells you.

Attached: 1631869189006.gif (904x742, 1.03M)

What the fuck is a chronomancer?
I'm an INTJ and I usually like to play as a kind of spellblade archetype. You know, mixed magic and melee, light armor.

>are nothing alike
That’s exactly why I called MBTI midwit zodiacs, where actual zodiacs is for

What's there to validate? MBTI is a "which kind of archetype are you" kind of deal.
The types are based on Jung's Extraverted/Introverted split + the functions of Thinking, Feeling, Sensation and Intuition.

The test you linked gave me ISTJ, I usually play an easy to understand, brute force class like a warrior.

Spoken like an INTJ that's insecure about another type having a higher IQ than his own.

INTJ
Berserker, Gladiator, Padadin

Attached: 8CMVgAv0HdCr.jpg (434x420, 29.58K)