Evo 2022

salty suite steam happening now
twitch.tv/reversalgg
EU vs NA

Attached: 3383109-nologo.jpg (1280x720, 89.17K)

Idom ocv

why does no one else play Laura?
she's fucking busted

what'd I miss?

she's mid

show da fucking tekken 8 already

this stream is fucking wild

That was the first Zeku I ever saw a couple games ago

Who is actually on these teams? I assume NA is at least punk and idom. Is snake eyes there? Does he even play sf5?

>EU commentator trashtalk is making metaphors while NA is just a ton of profanity
Kek

bros maybe esport shit hasnt completely poisoned the fgc after all

Get fucking destroyed, shine

Why is SFV so repulsive to look at? I get headache from watching it in motion.

>every fighting game is on sale
>want to get them all except nrshit
stop me bros...

where calibur at?

The more fighting games you own, the less likely you are to be good at a specific one. If you don't know what to get, just get GG Strive.

Mika OCV kek

I got strive during the summer sale and it wasnt my type of game. been eyeing soul cal but I know it's dead so idk if I should bother even if it's cheap. also eyeing type lumina but it's steep in comparison although it's still getting free dlc it looks fun despite also being dead. my better judgement is telling me to not get any of them

The free DLC just compensates for having dick all in the game to begin with

SF4 and SFxTekken looked worse

Playing many fighting games will help you learn fighting games. Eventually you will find your true game and then all the experience from other games will carry over.

Yeah if GG Strive isn't your type of game, I doubt you'd find much joy in the rest. Maybe just install Fightcade and play the retro games?

go back playing loli-games pls

Because it was outsourced to pajeets

Attached: 61e08874d12a9e9da7547aedcdd6ea73.jpg (967x589, 91.13K)

Attached: e16c4e31bef5271f24e9ceafe8a7951e.jpg (1500x1950, 2.36M)

Luke is fucking ass to watch jesus
Can't wait for 3+ Luke's in top 8

Attached: 07cf0390dbd30f8b251af51ed3206845.png (900x900, 422.9K)

Attached: 5ddf44e115bd86b88791ae99346ebd2f.png (684x1000, 259.99K)

Lmao Arturo really said nigga on stream?

this stream is based

this fucking commentator lmao

Best part of Evo so far

I know the NA commentator is RobTV
Who's the EU guy? Logan-what? He's hilarious

reminder more calibur tomorrow

Attached: 1659756840057856.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

I enjoyed garou and 3s in fightcade. Played kof 15 for 50 hrs but havent picked it up in a while bc of matchmaking/not enjoying the 3v3 format as much. Still gonna keep playing it when dlc drops but im finding hit confirming difficult. I swear with some characters I have to mash the fuck out of 2b or it wont connect. Tried sf5 for 50 hrs as well but didnt enjoy the v trigger system. also played a lot of tekken casually in the old days but I dont like how 7 plays
yeah, that's what I was thinking. sf6 looks really fun but evo is scratching my fighting game itch

Logansama. He's pretty based. almost got cancelled

Any chance Okubo come back to bandai namco for new soul calibur game? He was so based and he still post about soulcalibur on his twitter account. I think he even visited evo 2022? I wonder why he left bandai namco