Literally impossible

Literally impossible

Attached: 2e33a298-1cec-4ada-b7b1-81a3e77c81f0-er-tree-sentinel.jpg (1200x630, 225.79K)

I thought ER was mid overall but I was legit impressed by how disorienting many of the attack patterns are. I'm a souls veteran and the hard enemies of this game fucked with my head.

Overall I think it's too hard and didn't stay thematically interesting late game. I beat the Fire Giant and just stopped playing

Just shoot him from atop the nearby ruins lol

the delayed attacks are annoying but this is by far the easiest souls, after playing sekiro you have no right to complain about this one's difficulty

ER is the only soulsgame so far were i actually feel confident going into fights two-handing a wep
its actually rather easy compared to other soulsgames

>by far the easiest souls
I don't know how you could say this. I've played the mainline, plus bloodborne recently and they are much easier. Haven't beat Sekiro yet so you got me there

You didn't beat the game.

Just sit on his shield side, only commit to single light attacks so you can avoid his halberd and reorient back to his shield side.
Then in phase 2 with the same strategy, late dodge the jumping shield slam, watch for the delayed shield bash, and the weird long wind up homing bash he has.

>I beat the Fire Giant and just stopped playing
You should honestly just finish it at that point. There’s only three more bosses (if you’re not doing the flower bitch) and you’d be officially done in half an hour to an hour tops.

I'm just tired of playing it. Working my way through the King's Field series right now. I prefer games that prioritize map design over soulless bethesda worlds

Who are your least favorite bosses/enemies in this game? I know most people say the rune bears and the spider bitches with the guard break but I’d say these fuckers are my least favorite.
>million health
>kills you in 1-2 hits
>has strong aeo
>pops in at the worst times
>spends half the time slithering around the room dodging your attacks
>only enemy where locking on hurts you more than helps
Seriously, feels like these things are everywhere and I hate each fight with them

Attached: 40DAE759-662B-4A1B-8370-B974921DA460.jpg (1200x1200, 1.24M)

Other than Malenia, I had way more trouble with several bosses in DS3 than any in ER, including but not limited to pontiff, nameless king, dancer, midir, gael, sister fried, but obviously everyone has different difficulties at the games, there are people who says DS1 is way harder then sekiro and I just can't conceive how can someone actually think that

It's too easy to become over leveled in ER if you like exploring every single piece of the map, but I think what makes it harder for some people who played all the other are the delays, the fucking delays are confusing as fuck, but once I got margit delays right the game became way easier

just stick close and run away when it glows, only like 10% of its attacks hit you
i wonder if youre one of those players who leave a bloodstain on any corner with a deathzone underneath
i swear some people who play this game are legit retarded

>love seeing screenshots, gameplay snippets or listening to soundtracks from the game
>have no desire to replay anytime soon this year and maybe even dread going back period

I've never felt this way about a game before.

The last three bosses really do feel horribly paced, though.
They’re all fought back to back, and their 2nd phases feel like completely different bosses, so learning them feels frustrating, every death sends you back to phase 1 before you can learn anything else.

Sekiro is way easier than Elden Ring

midir and gael were hard but fair, two of my fav fights in 3

these guys are pretty horrible
your first time seeing them, you shit your pants cause it’s animations are all crazy, but once you actually learn his moves, he’s one of the most obnoxious enemies ever.

I beat every single DS3 boss in 1-5 tries except for sister fried who took me around a dozen attempts.

Several fights in ER have taken me 20-30+ attempts not even exaggerating. I always fight the bosses at whatever level I encounter them though, no diverting my path, no grinding

those are really fucking annoying, I hate gigantic bosses that you have to roll clipping inside the fucking enemy, the camera goes completely crazy

I hate this fucking birds due to the camera, if you lock on them you can't fucking reach his head most of the time and the camera fucks you hard, From just can't figure how to fix their fucking shitty camera

Attached: death_rite_bird_bosses_elden_ring_wiki_guide.jpg (600x338, 25.75K)

No fucking way, I died more to father owl and demon of fire then probably all of elden ring bosses combined

Just use Torrent and they bug out and can't hit you if you stay close and run in circles

>Several fights in ER have taken me 20-30+ attempts
which ones? so far some of the minibosses are harder than regular bosses
then again im playing without summons and stack strength with a colossal greatsword

>not just throwing six holy water pots at it and watching it die
I agree with you on how God awful they are but I think the x200 times damage to holy that completely rips them a new hole makes up for it.