Why hasn't it been topped? Seriously, why...

Why hasn't it been topped? Seriously, why. A game made by one guy in his basement comes out of nowhere and mogs a genre on his first try and then just sits on it. This is some bullshit.

Attached: stardew-valley-1530743416.jpg (1200x806, 148.48K)

Just a mediocre harvestvania.

Jas!

Attached: 1432534657.jpg (290x291, 31.02K)

the bar has been set pretty low considering how far Harvest Moon has fallen.

It's not even as good as the old game boy advance game.

What's taking the update so long?

Attached: 1324685695002-774456515.png (600x511, 491.95K)

it'a highly moddable and highly comfy, that's why

>Why hasn't it been topped?
mods, you can keep the fun rolling forever. i like the massive map sizes you can get.

Show me the mod that completely replaces all of the characters and every bit of writing. This garbage isn't salvageable.

More Jas soon!

Attached: fJcSK3a.png (800x704, 15.59K)

you can replace all the character portraits and edit the dialog/npc data very, very easily. you can create your own npcs and put them in with content patcher very easily as well and make the game into whatever you want. follow your dreams.

>you can edit it yourself
If I wanted to make my own game I would, just say it, there is no mod that does that.

out of curiosity, do you actually post anything else in these threads, or is it just this one thing and gone? even if its more jas or whatever later, im just curious.

So I tried this junimos hut for some days and what they do? Only harvest? That's the easy part. They're not exactly useful. So I placed the hut close the greenhouse to they can do the chores there at least. I have more fun harvesting the stuffs myself.

Attached: 1644786153974.png (1286x862, 202.57K)

> A game made by one guy in his basement comes out of nowhere and mogs a genre on his first try and then just sits on it.
Soul + Continue updates + Modding.

I've tried asking him this before too, but never got a response.

befriending junimos should have come with incremental automation upgrades and/or blessings for the farm. going the joja mart route should have had expensive options for hiring automation (probably robots, because workers would mean actual jobs for people).

he's also making a new game now about a chocolate store where you go to narnia for ingredients or whatever. kind of a little like recettear in that way.

Try planting 1000+ ancient fruits during spring and tell me that auto harvesting is not useful.

Cucking Clint is easily the funniest part of the game.
I married Emily, and every time I go to the Blacksmith I imagine myself saying things like
>Hey buddy how's it going?
>Hope there's something good in these geodes
>You know how much Emily loves her crystals
>I'll never forget the look on her face when I gave her a prismatic shard
>*chuckle*
>Of course, a gentleman never tells
>*wink*
>*chuckle*
>Well thanks for all your help buddy, I'll tell Emily you said hi
>Wait I've had an idea. You should come round for dinner sometime. Me and Emily, you and your missus.
>You don't have one? Well don't feel bad buddy, there's somebody out there for everyone.
>I used to be single before I met Emily, then I move to this town and meet and there's this incredible and beautiful girl waiting for me. Now we have two amazing kids together.
>Guys in this town must be blind or mad to have not snapped her up while they had the chance, am I right?
>*chuckle again*
>Alright buddy it's been a hoot talking to you, I'll come back tomorrow with some more geodes.

Attached: 1593028751371.jpg (1200x847, 318.21K)

MA, I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!

Attached: 1606477111227.png (335x344, 199.05K)

Do people hate clint so much because he reminds them of themselves or is he just funny because he can be cucked?