Ssethbros...it's over

Ssethbros...it's over

Attached: 1646490698188.png (1077x1174, 573.58K)

Attached: 1649763085011.png (1077x988, 427.44K)

never try to be friends with the people giving you money, it will only go poorly

damn Mandalore must have really done something crazy this time
anyways, it's what you get for making an audience by being a self loathing jew and end up with an audience that loathes jews

>um, im too good for the internet, i don't want to be associated with you peasants, fuck all of you
cringe

take it from me, i have zero attachments to anyone online. Once you realise how expendable they are, this doesnt seem like a crazy move

>this parasocial community thing had to go
Seems like sound reasoning to me. His mistake was ever making a discord in the first place. Little good comes from them.

He's right though, this parasocial shit is cringe as fuck.

And?

More like he's scared of being accused of fostering an incel terrorist cell.

seems like a reasonable choice

lmao, imagine giving money MONTHLY to some youtube dude

social media was a mistake

based

>apart from posting videos
Ah good, nothing I care about is being removed.

>Died before posting a Sengoku Rance review
gay

Attached: ALCG0009.jpg (800x600, 111.67K)

gimme a rundown.

>not saying "Hey hey people, SSeth not here" and deleting the server.

>I never cared about you and never did
>trust me bro no one who makes content cares about you you're just numbers bro
why do people push this meme? is it just a demoralization tactic? There's plenty of people in all walks of life who clearly make their living trying to entertain people and keep them happy, idk why so many faggots want me to believe they are all just liars or something.

If you apply this same logic is like saying one single youtube comment cant hurt someones feelings. clearly there's many people who can read just one hate comment that cuts deep and be affected by it, we're human

Literally everyone's goal in life is to get rich enough so that you never have to talk to another person again

other people were a mistake

>hey hey people
>sseth no longer here

hmm, is he still going to juice them for money though

This is true

His discord is pretty much old school Any Forums incarnat

>Discordfags get the rope
Good

His fans are almost exclusively ifunny nazi larpers

Aside from maybe a tight knit group of people they met early on, no, the entertainers do not give a fuck about you aside from the numbers you add to viewership.

Professional Speculator here. Over the last few videos he posted talking about his meds, and his family and how they don't approve of him doing weird stuff. Lately he's been gettng fucked up on something so hard that it's messed up his desire to do anything