What was the first game you played on your Steam Deck

What was the first game you played on your Steam Deck

Attached: 1659582382694.jpg (3264x1836, 420.86K)

>animeshit
I am so glad your cesspool of a platform is slowly turning into the go-to place for this trash. Get this shit away from me.

what the fuck is up with the hentai game on deck meme? It doesn't even make any sense, you can't play the actual game and touch your dick at the same time. how did it even originate?

>get a handheld
>mostly used to be played in public or otuside
>hentai game
>can't even pop a blue since operating the device requires both hands

Attached: 1650596824894.png (1479x836, 708.5K)

Sven Coop

٩(ʘ益ʘ)۶

Attached: 1659764350474.png (582x134, 24.02K)

It's the only console that cockblocks you, forcing you to enjoy the hentai's deep and meaningful story instead of fapping.

This game is cuckshit.

PlayHome.

is there a database of hentai games to see what has cuckshit or not?

>someone else using my image
based

although my first game was death stranding dc

Attached: 832904823904823042839.jpg (3264x1836, 342.79K)

I think my first will definitely be something like Outer Wilds or Portal 2. Portal 2 will get a full playthrough on it.

Vndb

I thought everyone's first Deck game was Aperture Desk Job?

sure you can, you push the deck into your shoulder blade with one hand and use the other to fap

played it before i even had a deck and had no desire to ever play it again
maybe if it had a shooting gallery or something

I really don't know why you would do that without a Steam Deck unless you don't plan to get one, because some of the uniqueness of the game features depend on the hardware and the experience isn't replayable really so getting an incomplete experience beforehand seems a little rash to do.

i have a deck now, but this was before the production ramp-ups. my ds4 practically had all the functionality that was necessary, and let's not pretend it's some fully featured nuanced game. it's a glorified tech demo with portal memes.

I said it was an experience so yeah I'm not saying it's that good of a game either but it was worth it IMO to wait for the hardware before I played it in April. The wait for me was relatively short so I can say that but maybe things were different in the "After Q2/Q3" crowd at the time

Witcher 3 just to see how pretty I could make it look. The answer was very pretty with all high settings and 30 fps. I am extremely impressed with this device.

Since there's no tuxfag thread I feel like this is the next best thread to ask this. I've played on the Deck for a month now and it made me realize how little Windows actually mattered to me overall especially since I rarely play multiplayer games anymore. It's finally made me consider to switch.

But since SteamOS still isn't out for desktop, what's the next best OS for a Linuxlet to dive into? Ubuntu? PopOS? Manjaro?

Kind of boring answer, but Elden Ring.
What would you expect?

Manjaro. Just install steam from the store, nvidia drivers if you need them.

Klonoa.

Sucks to live in a shithole. I have already preordered my second.

What settings did you use for it?
How much battery life did you get out of it?
I'm just starting out death stranding on deck, myself.
Seems like at native on the settings it was preset to that the game itself runs great at 40, but the cutscenes tend to be iffy.

Most distros are pretty newfag friendly these days.
Manjaro is fine. Ubuntu is pass its prime. Lmao PoopOS.