Is this a good character design?

Is this a good character design?

Attached: Agent_8_girl_Octo_Expansion.png (1104x2536, 1.62M)

Boys, I'm starting to suspect OP is a gay homosexual.

>when interviewed the devs mentioned that they explicitly made octolings to look more mature and sexualized than inlkings
>dude who translated the interview got flamed over it and was forced to change the language used to be less accurate

Do nintrannies really
Also wasnt there a drama in the Splatoon community about grooming little kids anyway lol

Attached: DpfDeLdUYAABlQz.jfif.jpg (1250x1493, 173.93K)

yummy

I love octo...

Attached: IMG_20220804_065247.jpg (1427x1013, 142.33K)

Agent 3 and Agent 8 raising a gross of hybrid kids!

Attached: 96890539_p1.jpg (1396x2000, 318.2K)

wanna tie her hands up above her head and drag on my fingers lighty up against her tense ticklish tummy and circle my fingers around her navel until finally dipping one in and wiggling it inside it

That's an interesting accusation Mr user, but do you have an evidence to backup these claims?
After all, all that matters here in Any Forums is evidence

Attached: 83165416_p0.png (1400x2000, 1.13M)

I do wonder why they sexualize characters in a game aimed for 8 year olds. I know a female figure is what it is and embracing femininity is fine, but they really don't need the midriff/hip exposure or the leg bracelet.

Pokemon is guilty of this too.

Probably so they don't grow up to be gay like you.

>wasnt there a drama in the Splatoon community about grooming little kids anyway
tbf that's probably a problem for any group of people that form an identity around children's media

I'm not talking about your horny teenage ass. I'm talking 8 year olds.

Well, those kids aren't gonna see it as sexy, it's just a cool outfit.

Attached: 69523938_p2.jpg (1640x2048, 749.63K)

Probably worth noting that Splatoon's age range with kids is generally 9-14. The designs are definitely to cater to the latter's budding hormones and sell the game to them through sex.

I mean yeah they might be a bit raunchy for a 9 year old (They will definitely notice contrary to belief, but probably won't really understand why and probably should talk to someone which they tend not to, causing confusion and potential issues. I've been there) but in the end there is nothing obscene. It's not going to cause them harm.

>I wanna dress up as an octoling for halloween, they’re so cool!

nintendo's main audience is 30 year olds

Yes, it's perfect cutelewd.

Attached: eight suggestive.jpg (1070x887, 499.18K)