Started genshin a week ago

Started genshin a week ago
How often should i use my gacha rolls. Waiting 20 days for the banner that i want is too much.
I also rolled 30 in the normal banner and got Yanfei and the Chunni electric girl with the crow. I dont care about meta but they are cute

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 192.24K)

>Waiting 20 days for the banner that i want is too much.

You're going to hate Genshin then.

>Waiting 20 days for the banner that i want is too much
Genshin banner is so slow compared to normal gacha, either play the game and don't think too much about characters or play a real gacha.

>I also rolled 30 in the normal banner
user...
At least you got a fire dps and a great sub dps

Attached: 1651208165953.jpg (300x300, 118.05K)

I literally have no idea what you are saying but thank you
I just want ganyu ffs.
Honestly I just like the 4 stars a bit more than the 5 ones.

>How often should i use my gacha rolls
If you are f2p save till you have enough for180 rolls to get a guarantee character you want. If you are whale just roll on every banner.

>Waiting 20 days for the banner that i want is too much.
How about 1 year and 11 months?

Attached: 1659763731231869.jpg (1134x604, 125.02K)

>ganyu
You'll have to wait for her rerun then, in a few months I think. You also shouldn't spend gems on standard unless you're rich. Pity count carries over limited banner so doesn't matter how you roll it's all up to you to decide if you want the banner character or want to risk getting a 5 star you don't want while rolling for the 4 star in their banner.

I have no clue what the pity is
Heard that buzzword before i think

Thank god we have Google.

>Waiting 20 days for the banner that i want is too much
You're gonna have a bad time and end up like those retards who say the game sucks because they were too impatient to wait for the characters they actually want and wasted it all stupidly on perma banners leaving them without any rolls later.

Fellow Ganyu enjoyer, she's supposed to get a rerun most likely during the anniversary next month.

Attached: d5745903c3dc41df2e81490ee322d81b.jpg (850x1098, 137.11K)

OP here btw which one is more worth the blessing or the pass

Attached: Memefei.png (1374x1080, 1.28M)

The way the wishing system works is that after doing 90 wishes you hit the pity, which grants a 50/50 coinflip on either getting the rateup character or a spook. If you lose the coinflip, the next 90 wishes will give you a 100% chance to obtain the character on the banner. The pity can be tracked in your history and will carry over between banners. (do keep in mind that that the standard banners, weapon banner, and limited character banner's pity are all seperate from eachother) Its also worth mentioning to never spend primos on the standard banner because you should save them for the limited banner exclusively.

Generally you want to plan ahead on your rolls so you don't get fucked by the gacha. If you save up 180 wishes each time (28k primos) you'll always get your desired character. Also something else to note is that on your 70th wish something called soft pity occurs, meaning the chance of obtaining a 5 star is higher.

Welkin is always worth it considering how cheap it is. BP only gives 9 wishes, but it does give some weapons if you're interested.

Do NOT roll on the standard banner with your primos. Just use blue fates you get from the bp and shop. Save your primos for a limited banner you'd actually want.
Those 2 are pretty great units. Pair em with the free barbara and xiangling and you can clear pretty much anything besides abyss if they're decently built.

>I also rolled 30 in the normal banner
if you spent primogems on this, reroll

I roll on every banner basically

people that can hold gems are weird autists

don't save, just do 10 rolls whenever you can to stock up 4* characters so you can max cons on them
5* are far more likely to only pop up between every 75-90 rolls, but if you get a generic one rather than a banner character your next one will be a guaranteed banner character.
The only reasonable time to save gems is if you know you are close to that guarantee but don't want the character on the banner

Doesn't matter they're both f2p

if you're going to paypig just get both but for a new player the pass is better

>paypig
welkin + BP is f2p. you have to spend on gems directly to spend

$15 is like....I usually drink 2 3.50 energy drinks a day, every day

and the game has been out for almost 2 years you dumb paypig

You literally don't even know what f2p means.

Pass is worse, its better to buy two welkins instead. You get triple the amount of wishes.

>Started genshin a week ago

You should have waited one more week and played the better game instead.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 128.57K)

and?...

15 dollars a month is statistically equivalent to 0 dollars a month unless you literally live on a bathroom floor somewhere.

if you care about progress the bp is much better
neither are economical if you're just trying to get characters.

good goyim

You literally don't even know what f2p means. Stop trying to change the definition.

Most of the stuff you get from the pass can be obtained through simple progression in the overworld. No reason to rush. I think the only reason to ever buy the pass would be if you wanted serpent spine.

>neither are economical if you're just trying to get characters.

Welkin is the #1 most economical thing if you're trying to get characters

how could anyone possibly be confused about this

people type so much dumb, stupid shit on this website and hit post

OP here again
Who's the most memed character and which waifufags should I be aware of specifically so I can trigger them off

Attached: 1611668322115.jpg (680x574, 75.08K)

>Welkin is the #1 most economical thing if you're trying to get characters
it's a slight advantage over f2p and whaling obviously is a better route
there is nothing economical about it, just stop paying you retard.