What was the last game that presented you a moral dilemma or set of choices that genuinely felt hard?

What was the last game that presented you a moral dilemma or set of choices that genuinely felt hard?

Attached: 1552917371345.jpg (878x1200, 158.96K)

>hanged
>will hang

The only dilemma here is choosing where to go on our honeymoon.

What game is this?

Mechwarrior 5 I didn't want to dab on poorly equipped farmers with shitty mechs so I uninstalled the game.

>dilemma
There's no dilemma here, if i don't get to escape from my past neither does she, those kids deserve a teacher that isn't secretly a monster

Separate the art from the artist, user.

>punishing a mass murderer
>difficult choice

Attached: 1642114123104.jpg (666x666, 146.8K)

killing someone in war is not murder

Killing non-combatants is murder, you stupid piece of shit

Attached: 0008-011.jpg (573x1450, 294.28K)

Killing non combatants is how wars are won, just ask the allies in ww2 and the US in Afghanistan and Iraq.

nigga could've kept drawing chuuni kino but chose goofy pussies instead

That is a mentality I will put my money on.

This whole sequence was great
Contrarians who can't enjoy anything don't properly appreciate the series

>kill criminal
>replace caretaker position with not-criminal

Real hard choice there

>Killing non combatants is how wars are won
And killing the survivors of said wars are the best way to ensure they never comeback.
Therefore, the girl has to die.

The best course of action in this hypothetical situation would be rape. That way she gets her punishment, you get your satisfaction and there's no collateral damage

Actually, continuing killings after the war’s over is usually how they start back up and bring back militants in revenge

I really like this pic. More like this?

What's that?

Did he do the right thing?

Attached: 1655755756230.jpg (694x710, 105.46K)

I actually think Fire Punch was kind of pretentious, however it knew it was and leaned into it hard enough to go back around to point at itself, which made it good.

Pathologic 2

Hi who ordered the sappy cringe?

Attached: 1560774286638.jpg (1600x1162, 428.76K)

Get a woman who can do both

You mean what the series is? Fire Punch. It's a wild ride and worth the read.
Don't even know if you can apply right and wrong to Agni. He went completely and understandably insane, hell just in the first chapter he's put into a scenario that would leave anyone else a mindless drooling vegetable from the physical pain alone.

this the same artist that did that spanking doujin?

If redemption isn't possible why should i excuse your shitty fucking opinions?. Your moral outlook paints a world where reform and forgiveness isn't possible. Never a more jewish school of thought has ever been conceived.

Furthermore i'm morally obligated to kill you by your own principle outlook.

Attached: 1453688054699.png (460x558, 180.82K)

> I'm a monster
She cucked, i'd kill her.

Women don't talk like this
This dialogue was 100% written by a man

>I see in your eyes you have some weight to carry too.
>Maybe we can share?

Attached: This is good.png (1102x749, 720.61K)

no shit?

Women aren't usually jaded war criminals either, autismo.

Who the hell reacts in that sort of way?Jesus fucking christ this just makes me unmeasurably angry.

It’s like “oh yeah that’s me in the picture, i killed all those people but no biggie I’m starting a new life”

>kill innocent people
>b-but i can be a better person
>muh redemption
I genuinely believe only God can forgive someone and grant redemption. Humans on the other hand can’t so I’m going to kill you for killing that other user.

Reads more like resignation.
"I can't change the past but I can move forward, if someone wants to kill me for it, I was ready years ago".