Wow so exciting!!!!!!

wow so exciting!!!!!!

Attached: tomb raider.webm (720x404, 2.68M)

SOTTR was fucking kino. Thanks user, I'm downloading it again.

Is this what modern video games represent now? Glorified interactive movies with no failure condition?

Attached: Nintendo_Vs_Sony.png (1024x1677, 1.39M)

post the god of war version

Normies aren't allowed to lose. Must have power fantasy without earning it.

what happens if you just dont press anything during those

she jumps out of the tv and begins to suffocate you with her breasts

Post some og tomb raider climbing then

What breasts? nulara is a chestlet.

the funnest part of these games was collecting metal scrap lying around and turning it into a composite bow or grenade launahcer

wasn't OP video from rise of the tomb raider? haven't played them for quite some time but you're right, games are nice.

uncharted is even worse in this regard tho lol, especially 2, most overrated game of all time
this is instantly what I thought of, I liked the gow trilogy but the 'platforming' was painfully boring time waster, except some of the stuff around pandora's temple in 1

still better than the reboot tho, inb4 seething snoys.

So what?
It looked good and that was the point of it.
You can trivialize every game like this.
>just click on the heads lmao
Game was a treat to look at, especially the scripted sequences

Anybody got that webm of some fps, possibly CoD where the player doesn't do anything during a scripted slow mo event and the enemies die as if they had been shot anyways?

nearly every third person game now has the same auto platforming
mostly snoy games like god of war, ghost of tsushima, horizon etc

Attached: 1659103929103519.webm (1000x562, 2.74M)

These types of games are disgrace
Why can't huge studios hire game designers with integrity
I'm sick of people buying mcdonalds games

Attached: 1590088899756.webm (854x480, 2.91M)

NOW THIS IS GAMEPLAY

most overrated ps4 exclusive tb desu, I would ask why normies love it so much but it only sold 20mil WITH bundles so nobody really cares about it

Tomb Raider was always a shitty overrated series but at least the earlier games weren't literal movies.

I hate that this even affects Nintendo games. Hollywood was a mistake.

Attached: Dread movie scene.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

I see these as games for normies. They pretty much play themselves for the most part, just like the instant lock on combat of GTA V/RDR2.
Devs just follow a template for these types of games now, no more experimental stuff of the past.

Yes, all jokes aside, I do consider people who like games with this kind of "gameplay" - you know, uncharteds, Tomb Raiders, new GoW, Spiderman, RDR2, Morrowind etc. to be lesser humans.

post Uncharted climbing moments, the same

>Morrowind
Wut ???

the one in uncharted 2 intro was painfully boring, and they make you repeat it midway, for fucks sake, what an overrated piece of trash that game was, the setpieces in 3 were infinitely better too, fucking sony fags are not human I swear

>shitting on a 9 year old game
did it go on gamepass or something

It's about setting the scene. You faggots are complaining about the Half Life train ride that sets up "Hey, you're going to fight over these toxic pits and railway tracks later on".