Riiiiigghhhhtt

>Near two year old game
>Nobody cares
>Becomes free on XBox
>Recieve criticism
>HAAAAAATE SPEECH

Maybe the game was pure shit and making it available for free cemented that fact.

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-001121_Chrome.jpg (1080x1048, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xbox.com/en-US/games/store/calico/9N7NH6DCL5LZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay but like you can say "this game is dog shit" without adding "and it's full of fag characters".
I'll say fag, nigger and kike on here all day but I'm not retarded enough to take that back into any other ecosystem.
I hope these smooth brains get some type of punishment, however minor it may be.

remove all negative reviews because gay women got sad once, chud

Man Any Forums is absolutely seething about this game.

Nah, this kind of thing happens all the time. Even Elden Ring, the best game we've gotten in years, got review bombed by ass-blasted tendies

Why does Any Forums seem to know about all these fag games I never even heard of? This is the first time I'm even hearing about this fag game. Are you trying to tell me something Any Forums?

I can, but why should i? Fag characters are a legitimate downside for the majority of people in the world, trannies and faggots often forget that they're only tolerated in the most heavily propagandized globohomo hotspots on earth and even there a lot of people rightfully still despise them.
Without 24/7 propaganda being blasted at people and rigid censorship, you would be hanging from a tree soon enough.

>you would be hanging from a tree soon enough
I'm a white right leaning incel, wut?

Attached: 1648356408108.jpg (329x399, 44.03K)

>"hello fellow incel chuds im totally one of you, can we tone down the heckin bigoted LGBTPQphobia tho?"

i can't believe some people think this game is shit all of a sudden in 2022. damn hate speech!

Attached: file.png (1284x1800, 360.67K)

I have no idea what the game is.

>Maybe the game was pure shit and making it available for free cemented that fact.
Irrelevant. Any criticism to a propaganda product is "hate speech". It will become a law soon.

Look at that hate speech! Glitchy, buggy, these words are hate crimes agains the lbgtbbq++-++-+/@jklhags community and will not be tollerated

seems like reasonable complaints to me.

THIS GAME IS TWO YEARS OLD?!?! I only heard about it this year!

i assume microsoft already deleted all the hatespeech reviewbombs since i can't find them after scrolling through at least 100 reviews at this point, even after that the game sits at 3/5 stars on the xbox store with similar reviews to the other releases calling the game buggy boring trash.

Attached: file.png (735x3763, 207.31K)

xbox.com/en-US/games/store/calico/9N7NH6DCL5LZ

You really are a dead brain nigger.
You know what the Jews love more than having to create victim scenarios? When the actual minority of bigots do it for them that they can launch multimillion dollar campaigns off of.

based xbros dabbing on the mentally ill

>IF YOU ATTACK THE JEWA THEN THEY WIN
ok rabbi

Xbox reviews are only star ratings. They don't have a written review like steam and absolutely no forums right now would allow you to say anything even remotely to "it's full of fags" without you getting banned. Heck, half of europe would jail you for saying that. Methinks the journos are doing damage control for their friends.

Attached: 1623512368022.webm (480x270, 2.72M)

>They don't have a written review like steam
???

>LGBTQ+ friendly game
Please name some LGBTQ+ unfriendly games.

Attached: a-little-genocide.png (720x543, 482.33K)

Attached: file.png (751x289, 17.18K)

Probably a anti-gay game out there somewhere I just don't know about.

Attached: 1389224220860.jpg (800x600, 265.62K)

Same I have no idea what this game is.
Most oil changes happen too late before the clock on the transmission runs out of fuel

Any game with attractive women is a tranny-unfriendly game