When can we expect a ps4 emulator

When can we expect a ps4 emulator

Attached: 1659758669783.png (2048x1073, 660.93K)

When coder trannies who DON'T attentionwhore decide to pick up the project, which is basically a one in a million event

It already exists it's called Spine

It's Linux-exclusive and will never run on Windows

It's called Spine because it's named after Wine, "Wine Is Not an Emulator", because it's just taking the syscalls/functions that PS4 games are asking for and translating them into Linux-specific syscalls/functions

Spine is in development.
But only for linuxchads.

Attached: penguin.jpg (2000x1115, 119.05K)

We likely have something functional by 2028.

Those are the only ones who would work for free bro

Why would someone make an emulator for a console with 1 game?

It has nothing to emulate.

That's not true it has Gravity Rush and Bloodborne.

Thats PS5

Reverse WINE is under development too, Linuxcel

>Reverse WINE
the fuck is that

Only Sakura Wars and Fromsoft jank

I don't want a emulator, i want autists to decompile Bloodborne and release a port better than any official From PC port.

idk, a few years?
I mean, we have spine, orbital (which is dead), KyTy which is both a ps4 and ps5 emulator in one, GPSC4 (which is dead too), and a few more I think.
Future is looking bright, but we must wait to experience the real 4K Gravity Rush Experience.

Attached: 1659054453279869.jpg (500x667, 43.47K)

Never. We've reached the limits of Moore's Law.

>It's Linux-exclusive and will never run on Windows
oh so there will never be a ps4 emulator because only a few retards will use it on a dead OS.

considering sony are moving big into the pc space bringing their back catalogue with them, and so far the ports have been good quality, it is more than likely the desire for a ps4 emulator will decrease over time

Running windows applications... On windows? Damn. Or you mean, running Linux applications on windows? Cuz that's just WSL2 or Mingw/cygwin depending on who you ask... Or qemu? VirtualBox...

Imagine playing games you can get on PC stand alone on a compatibility layer on top on another compatibility layer. Jesus fuck.
Dual booting is a thing, you're not that special.

haha, imagine being pc faggot and waiting to get emulator to emulate, and that's the point, you will keep emulating exclusives but you will never get the real going in, let that sink in your head pc faggots aka fake gamers, we keep getting games earlier and what you get is bootleg stuff, enjoy the clicking bitch.