Be interested in a game

>be interested in a game
>search the ending on youtube and spoil it myself
WHY THE FUCK I KEEP DOING THIS?

Attached: D738736A-A2BB-416D-8FF2-8BF5AD7C9D0D.jpg (438x396, 34.11K)

because you're fucking retarded probably, i don't know

Attached: 1590374536342.png (462x392, 420.4K)

youre a dumbfuck zoomer that needs instant gratification. its not entirely your fault, you were raised by the internet

you’re right that’s not my fault. fuck you internet

LOL! Stop John. Jesus.

The internet thinks you should stop being a retard.

>be interested in a game
>search the ending on youtube and spoil it myself
>have fun anyway because I’m not a fucking autist
I remember a time when people didn’t give a single fuck about spoilers.

idc what the internet thinks about me. caring is gay

to be fair i still want to play it, it just that i won’t have the wow factor anymore

You weren't gonna play them anyway. You're just looking for a cope to rationalize not having to boot up the game yourself and invest time into playing it but feigning a passing interest anyway so you can join the discussion. Get another hobby.

Because you are a retard and as a retard you make low quality thread. The entire community would be improved if you died. I hope you'll die soon.

you might be right. It have been months since i finished a game. I just boot a game and get bored after 30 mins. I have a shit ton of games to finish. I was thinking of starting to learn coding instead but i am startong to think i have adhd because i can’t concentrate for shit. or maybe i should start lifting. my life is so boring

Fuck you nigger, I will keep making low quality threads until you die. I will only die from old, unlike you which will die from offing yourself in the basement

what about other game

This except I don't care about whether or not I spoil myself.

Attached: 1595651744338.jpg (640x1080, 142.64K)

Because you're a retard with no self control. Your addiction to instant gratification causes you to rob yourself of an otherwise enjoyable experience.

it’s because i jack off a lot, isn’t it?

Boku no hero was just spoiled for me yesterday, i feel your pain. Guess ill just read the manga now

>game is LITERALLY impossible to play blind

Attached: 1659764526245.jpg (315x445, 123.86K)

Kinda hate when JRPG fans thrown spoilers like there’s no tomorrow, but it’s also my fault for browsing disscusion of games that i never played

I don't look up endings obviously because I'm not retarded but I do end up risking seeing spoilers because when I'm playing a REALLY good game I end up bingeing on any info I can get with all the risks involved.