Omori

post-game depression has never hit me this hard before.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 442.67K)

pfft play snoot game and get back to me

Omori is just that good
So sad it's over, but it was worth

Took me the next day to process. I was pretty shook. The ending was so impactful.

This will actually be one of those games I don't go back and try to get the other endings. I got the good ending, and that was enough. I don't need to know what else happens

holy shit this thread is gay and you are all fags

>This thread is gay, and everyone who replies is a fag
>You replied to this thread
>Therefore you are a massive fag

the twist still fucks me up

Attached: pain.png (690x665, 378.39K)

Grow a fucking spine you sniveling betas

Same, when I was playing it, I was whispering to myself, no, no, no, no, what the fuck, what the actual fuck, no, this can't be right

>im a big dumb retard who eats my own shit
yeah i can make fake quotes to fag

Yeah grow a spine. Repress all emotions. Don't feel anything, and don't attach to anything. Just mindlessly consume media. Don't feel happy, don't feel sad, don't feel angry, just continue to be numb

Why are you still in this thread if you think it's gay? Are you secretly a homosexual? Also
>yeah i can make fake quotes too fag
FTFY

Yeah, I start hearing the duet and I'll start tearing up almost immediately, kind of crazy

Yeah, the game really hits hard, especially if you grow up with having a sibling, that finale made me tear up as well, hope this game change your perspective on life as much as i did OP

was "Omori" an actual song?

yes

Stay in your tranny general.

the finale hit a bit too close to home for me
it takes a while, but you feel better once you go trough it

they dont talk about the game there

Attached: 1535747164046.jpg (663x579, 37.58K)

i pissed my pants and started farting when the twist was revealed.
so.
damn.
powerful.

I cried both during going through the photo album irl after putting it all together and at the end during the final duet

After finishing Omori a lot of me just felt empty inside because, well, you know how it ends it doesn't leave you on a happy note barely even a neutral note honestly. I still hadn't accepted Mari's death or everything and there was no way that the game was helping you cope with that either. It's very realistic too in that accidents happen and can ruin people's lives and there isn't always an easy answer or fix shit happens and you just have to try and learn how to deal with it.
I still haven't re listened to Final Duet because I know I'm not ready for it.

It was bad enough knowing Mari was dead given how much I like her in the dream world especially with how much Sunny clearly likes her to remember her in that way, but during the whole Basil stuff I was in disbelief and just "what the fuck did you do Basil" only realizing later that not only was I right to suspect Basil but it was far far worse than I could have imagined as well.
The accident and grief and guilt from Sunny that was only made worse from Basil and seeing how hard Mari's death affected the whole group, hell, how much it affected me too. It was a lot

Attached: IMG_9639.jpg (795x1870, 565.88K)