Recommend me Cyberpunk RPGs

Recommend me Cyberpunk RPGs.

Attached: brseanyoung.jpg (900x474, 67.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zNX5D4YhLY
store.steampowered.com/app/1678420/Blade_Runner_Enhanced_Edition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Deus Ex games.

Not cyberpunk and definitely not RPGs.

Cyberpunk 2077 lmao you fucking fag

i watched both blade runners for the first time last week. was a great experience

Borderlands

They're good movies. The sequel is kind of a hack braindead approach to making a blade runner sequel. You should watch dark city or some of the other good movies blade runner inspired.

It's almost a shame the first bladerunner won't be surpassed in terms of the genre or aesthetic but then again not everything can be better than what came before it.

Is this the thread?

Yeah this is the thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=_zNX5D4YhLY

shadowrun

while watching 2049 i wasn't thinking of it as a direct sequel but more of a separate story that kind of involves some people from the first

It's a stupid genre that should have been a one off thing in the first place. Replicating gay french 1940s black and white films with a sci fi aesthetic? The people in the future won't have to solve minute crimes or hunt down people using articles of clothing.

That's a cute Josuke

Don't listen to any retards saying Cyberpunk. Shadowrun games are really good.

It didn't even answer the most complicated plot point of the original. It was just an action movie with a blade runner splash put on top of it. Absolute faggot coward director and I liked some of his more original films.

Panam's game

Attached: 1659106900347190.jpg (1959x1227, 485.08K)

It didn't have to. The movies already established that aside from origin and potentially life span, there is fundamentally no difference between humans and replicants. If Roy and Rachel already didn't clue you in, then K's story should have told you that.

The Ascent

the point of a sequel is to elaborate on the original story. when you refuse to even engage with the main narrative of the original film, whether or not deckard is a replicant, it becomes a totally different kind of film. which is what it was. the original blade runner was a simple story of what it means to be human wrapped in a stupid sci-fi noir thing that was secondary to the real meaning of it. thats why all the good clones of it add their own meaning. the sequel did none of that. it was just a dumb action movie.

She makes me want to race mix

is this ''''enhanced''' edition as dogshit as people in the review section make it sound?
store.steampowered.com/app/1678420/Blade_Runner_Enhanced_Edition/

Attached: Cosmonaut.png (602x670, 437.51K)

>20 replies
>no mention of the Any Forums cult classic

Attached: 5276247.jpg (1238x1920, 518.18K)

This is your brain on marvel shit. The story elaborated on the themes of original movie by
1. Reiterating that humans and replicants have the same "potential"
2. Expanding the theme to now include AIs without bodies and ask the question if they are real or not.
Not everything has to be narrative driven you dumb shit. Bladerunner has and always has been theme driven, including the book that it is based on.

Why the fuck would deckard be a replicant, you fucking retard? By the time the movie happens replicants aren't that advanced. Hell the supposedly most advanced model at the time was rachel and she still got caught by the test. Not all movies need to be a subversion shitfest.

what are you talking about. the sequel was just a dumb surface level exploration of what it means to be a machine and then brainless action. also lol at calling me a marvel fan when you like a movie that promotes transhumanism.

the director himself said he was a replicant and also he made multiple editions of the movie indicating he was one. also the sequel does hint at him being one too. not that I agree with that. I think it was a perfectly fine story with him being human

Oh but a narrative driven story about whether Deckard was a human or not would be better? You dumb piece of shit.