Moral of the story: Christfags always lose

Moral of the story: Christfags always lose.

Attached: gothw.jpg (960x720, 121.52K)

posted the wrong game, cuz they won

This game was so fucking kino. First generation especially.

Did you even play this game? The enemy cult is clearly an allusion to Christianity and the heroes are polytheist pagans who believe in and gain their power from the dragon gods.

Attached: img-characters-main-04.png (1558x1756, 910.17K)

you played the wrong game lol

>the villain's ideals are actually the correct ones and lead the world into prosperity
>the only reason things go to shit are because of the second, more generic villain

Attached: 50032233_p5.jpg (620x750, 102.84K)

yahweh lost cope

Attached: chrome_2022-08-06_00-13-38.png (932x365, 27.29K)

Fe4 Remake when, only that can save FE from its downfall

You definitely played the wrong game

>the cult that manipulated two siblings to fuck to give birth to a demonic entity that requires children sacrifices constantly is an allusion to Christianity

meds now

Attached: fe4.jpg (521x768, 200.14K)

You are aware Yahweh fucked his married right and then memory hole'd his father out of the timeline? Incest is definitely relevant to Christianity's lore.

Attached: antichrist.png (393x295, 30.64K)

I'm pretty sure it's "cuckoldry fucks everything up".

Attached: oh oh no.png (308x420, 60.96K)

It's a jewish analogy atheistfag

Lol, lmao

Attached: 1644466401365.jpg (979x406, 53.05K)

Moral of the story: kagafags cant hit bump limit

Loptous is literally Yahweh, I don't know how to make it anymore apparent to you that this game is pro-pagan and the end of Gen 1 is essentially an allegory of the Christian treatment is of the pagans.

Attached: Sigurd.jpg (737x1041, 319.32K)

God I fucking hate 3H.

Yeah, the random dragon that was a nobody in it's own continent and had to give it's blood to a random human to be relevant is totally Yahweh, neck yourself so your parents can give you a christian burial.

At least 3copes added actual 3d backgrounds instead of stretched out pngs, but the constant reusing of animations as well as never using a model that isn't a character stick out like a sore thumb.

go be a troon somwhere else

You are only further proving my argument.

Attached: normal.png (71x70, 2.1K)

"He, you refuted my argument, but i still win because i do"
unironically go to reddit if you like complaining about the christfags living rent free in your head