You didn’t beat the game

You didn’t beat the game

Attached: 241B9F80-A7A8-47FF-B389-72B6704A268E.jpg (319x330, 11.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K2Amjsbokjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea I fucking did

Attached: download (2).png (275x183, 2.09K)

Which one? You have to use the holy water in Castlevania II.

take the Christpill

Attached: images.jpg (208x242, 7.75K)

youtu.be/K2Amjsbokjg

vanpire survivors was the best $3 purchase i ever made

I always figured the cross would've been 'that' weapon. It's the one I see everyone else running.

It counts since it's the devs way of rewarding you for beating a stage in 1 go. Similar to spread in Contra.

>t. beaten this fucking game no-death countless times both loops, have done hitless runs, have done no-death whip only

I'd like to see him do this in Super C. I've done both no-death no powerups and Super C is about 10x harder.

Boomerang is the best general purpose weapon but the Holy Water is used for cheesing strategies. It freezes bosses in place but that means you have to carry it throughout the entire game as several stages don't have Holy Water drops in candles. Both forms of Dracula also don't take damage for the majority of the fire animation due to his head being too high so you have to juggle whipping the head and freezing him in place at the same time. Also Death comes in at an awkward place and can start the scythe spawning trigger if you aren't fast enough in freezing him.

LoS is the only Castlevania I've ever finished.

i like the Axe
It's the most recognizable of the series and most unique weapon

Not Vampire storyish enough

I'd say the cross or diamond is the most unique weapon when it comes to how it's used. And the knife or holy water are probably more recognizable to people.

>You didn't beat the game

Attached: 1633513193535.png (1200x1000, 738.88K)

NTA but maybe the whip, considering it's the main weapon.

Yeah but clearly we're talking about the sub weapons...
That's their fault for making Maria more fun to play.

Attached: 1534142448801.png (994x955, 387.38K)

Back in the good old days when even lolis had tits

KNIFECHADS RISE UP

That actually happens far more now. We're in the golden era of shortstacks/oppai lolis.

Attached: 1536510729709.jpg (800x761, 267.05K)